Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st10 charging problems

Reaction score
any body else have a problem charging the battery in the st10? First time I used the receiver, everything worked fine. After depleting the battery to about 50 percent, I plugged in the charger and left it overnight. After that, nothing would work.. I checked the battery, and had less charge than when I plugged it in.. I called Yuneec and they said it was the battery, and they even sent me a new one for free. The new battery does the same thing. I charged both batteries out of the receiver, and both worked perfectly. Anybody got a clue?

any body else have a problem charging the battery in the st10? First time I used the receiver, everything worked fine. After depleting the battery to about 50 percent, I plugged in the charger and left it overnight. After that, nothing would work.. I checked the battery, and had less charge than when I plugged it in.. I called Yuneec and they said it was the battery, and they even sent me a new one for free. The new battery does the same thing. I charged both batteries out of the receiver, and both worked perfectly. Anybody got a clue?
It sounds like there may be a bad connection inside the ST10 to charge the battery from the charging port. You could call Yuneec again and they will likely fix it, but it could take some time to return it and get it back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi