Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ & wizard binding issue

Reaction score
Hello im wondering if someone can enlighten me on what im doing wrong? I recently picked up a wizard followed the directions and it binded with no problems. Flew my Q500 4k to test the wizard with no problems. then i turned off the wizard and my Q500 4k. Booted my sT10+ this time and it wasn't bound to my Q500 4k. So my question is do i have to bind the wizard or the st10+ each time i want to use them? Is there a way to bind each one separately so that the Q500 4k will remember it and just operate automatically from whichever controller i have on? Thanks

Hi rossi2375,
I also had that issue, you have to rebind the ST10+ each time you use the wizard. The Q can only be bound to one at a time. Its easy and many you tube videos to help. Took me about 2 minutes to rebind after watching a video. I have not used the wizard since then but plan on using it more this summer. It was a gift so had to try it out. I have been using the st10+ as the camera monitor and recording and the wizard to fly the time I used it. The CGO3 camera stays bound to the St10+. Hope this helps a little, as I am fairly new to quads, the Q500 is my first quad. Love it too, and flies great!

So here's my question..... Or at least something I'd like to test.

I've built a couple acro/racing drones and the Q500 4K will be my first photo/video drone (bought online, showing up on Monday). Picked up a wizard too which should be here next week as well.

I did a little searching online but couldn't find anything. Has anyone ever tried putting the wizard in the watch or follow me mode and then attach it to an acro/racing drone? Wonder what kind of footage you could get....?

Potential problem: something happening to the racing drone and the wizard which could then mean a loss of control of the Q500.

Just thought I'd throw it out there! Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval