Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ & wizard binding issue

Reaction score
Hello im wondering if someone can enlighten me on what im doing wrong? I recently picked up a wizard followed the directions and it binded with no problems. Flew my Q500 4k to test the wizard with no problems. then i turned off the wizard and my Q500 4k. Booted my sT10+ this time and it wasn't bound to my Q500 4k. So my question is do i have to bind the wizard or the st10+ each time i want to use them? Is there a way to bind each one separately so that the Q500 4k will remember it and just operate automatically from whichever controller i have on? Thanks for any help and suggestions

Hello im wondering if someone can enlighten me on what im doing wrong? I recently picked up a wizard followed the directions and it binded with no problems. Flew my Q500 4k to test the wizard with no problems. then i turned off the wizard and my Q500 4k. Booted my sT10+ this time and it wasn't bound to my Q500 4k. So my question is do i have to bind the wizard or the st10+ each time i want to use them? Is there a way to bind each one separately so that the Q500 4k will remember it and just operate automatically from whichever controller i have on? Thanks for any help and suggestions
The Q only remembers the last controller it was bound to, so whenever you change you must rebind. The reason is simple. You would not want your bird to automatically bind to someone else's controller when it boots up. However, I have seen a few posts where people have reported the Q has actually rebound to the ST10 on it's own. But don't expect that to happen.

The Q only remembers the last controller it was bound to, so whenever you change you must rebind. The reason is simple. You would not want your bird to automatically bind to someone else's controller when it boots up. However, I have seen a few posts where people have reported the Q has actually rebound to the ST10 on it's own. But don't expect that to happen.
Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my