Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

ST16 and typhoon H (drone only)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by maikel.k, Aug 14, 2016.

1. maikel.k

I bought an complete drone for a replacement camera and extra battery.
    Extra bits are for sale:

-ST16 controller (new)
    -drone without battery (new)
    -battery charger (new)

Prices are negotiable, please make me an offer.
    i am situated in the Netherlands but am willing to ship abroad.
    regards,
    Maikel

#1 maikel.k, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  2. btate868

Good afternoon,
    This is everything that would come in the package of it were new other than the battery? What are we looking at for a shipping cost to California roughly?

3. maikel.k

Other then the battery and camera, yes.
    I have no idea what shipping would cost. I can look into that.

4. btate868

Honestly how much are you looking to get? I don't want to low ball you as I know how much these are going for still on eBay.

5. maikel.k

For how much would this go on eBay you think? What would you think is à fair price?

6. btate868

The cheapest I have found on eBay was 900 for the entire package. Honestly my budget was 800. I'm pretty much waiting for a complete package to come up for that price or if I can build a hex for that price I'll do that. I know these are still expensive and I'm not about to low ball anyone so I'm just waiting for the prices to drop a little and if I see one for a decent price along the way I'll grab it.

7. maikel.k

I would like to help you get your typhoon within budget. However i think the things i am offering are more interesting for someone who wants an extra controller for filming or a replacement drone after a crash. If you have to buy a seperate battery and cgo3+ it would be very expensive i think. But bring me your best "lowball" offer and i will not be offended ;)

8. btate868

I just I just went back and read your original post and say that it said you bought it FOR the battery and cam, for some reason I misunderstood and thought the only thing missing was the battery. Your right though the camera itself is pretty expensive.

My budget was pretty much 800 for everything but I could probably go 900 if I was able to find a complete H. They are still selling for a little over 900 on eBay though so I'll either have to wait it out or go with my original plan and get the q500+. I just liked the idea of a hexa and being able to have one motor fail and still able to fly.

9. Johnny Humphrey

Give you $250 for st16