Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 power shortage

Reaction score
Hi, just a tips. When I might use 4-5 batteries for one assignment there's a risc that the battery in the ST16 hasn't juice enough. Then I connect a powerbank to the ST16 from the start. Works great.ppp.jpg

Good idea. I got below 50% the other day and video button was acting weird. I'll add my USB back up to my kit

For just a couple bucks more you can obtain a 2nd -16 battery. The -16 charge will normally last long enough to fly 7-8 flight batteries.

For just a couple bucks more you can obtain a 2nd -16 battery. The -16 charge will normally last long enough to fly 7-8 flight batteries.
Well, if you don't want to risc battery shortage a 20.000 mA powerbank for 30Euro (in Sweden) is much more safe and convinient than spending time to change battery.

Last edited:
Hi, just a tips. When I might use 4-5 batteries for one assignment there's a risc that the battery in the ST16 hasn't juice enough. Then I connect a powerbank to the ST16 from the start. Works great.View attachment 5473
Yip,
I do this as well, you can velcro it to the back of the ST16.
Important to get a powerbank with a suitable output as well.
Only problem is you can snag the usb cable when your moving the ST16 around and the charging socket in the ST16 is very fragile.
So, take your choice and take your chances....

Yip,
I do this as well, you can velcro it to the back of the ST16.
Important to get a powerbank with a suitable output as well.
Only problem is you can snag the usb cable when your moving the ST16 around and the charging socket in the ST16 is very fragile.
So, take your choice and take your chances....

Thanks for the reminder, MC... about snagging. Need to look for a compatible 90-degree USB connector to reduce the snag possibility. :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech