Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16+, problems to login to Playstore and Chrome

ST16 login issues! Does anybody know how to...

• Login problem with ST16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstore and Chrome issues

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello Pilots!
Tried to get Typhoons Flight Planner H to get running on my ST16+.
For that tried to install Chrome via Play store. No chance at all. Cannot login while I am logged in with other apps.
Downloaded Chrome 52.0.2743.98 APK - APKMirror. Installed it...splash screen...and at "continue" it stops forever! Cannot login to Chrome. With any other app (like UAV Toolbox) no problems.
WTH is wrong with my ST16?
Can somebody of you guys help?
Thanks!

The Play store does not work on the ST-16, and apps relying on Google Play Services don't work either. Some people on the most recent firmware report that *some* services work after a factory reset, but I've not tested that, so I can't confirm.

Have you tried running it in the standard browser that comes with the ST-16? It's not Chrome but it works reasonably well with quite a few websites.

Thanks Tuna!
Did not know that Goggle Play don't works on the ST16!
Strangely after a few tries with login changes etc. Chrome worked. Can't even remember what I did. Now - also Flight Planner works!
To be clear: I try with (Your) UAV Toolbox too. It's Great! But it don't works with Vector Maps AND Bing for me! I am situated in a region, lets call it "outback" of Sweden, the far North. Vector maps show roads, nothing else, Bing is so bad that you can basically see nothing! Once I already wrote you email about this. So - I wait until everybody can choose Google maps in UAV Toolbox! :)
I the meanwhile I try with both...Flight planner and UAV Toolbox. You Both go different ways for a good result. Why don't you work together? (Sorry! I hope for mercy!) Thanks, Tuna! Continue like You do!

WOW! Just started UAV Toolbox and there is below "Missions" a new line "Cable Cam"! Opened it and...there is the mission file (Cable Cam) I made this morning with Flight Planner!
I copied it into the res. folder mission data. UAV Toolbox played the mission (no map as background)! Thats really positiv! I am so excited about that..,needed to tell. Good day anyway...

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33