Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 right joystick malfunction

Reaction score
What's up guys,

I was getting some odd behavior on the H the last few flights, however when flying with the wizard, everything appeared fine.

So I went into the hardware calibration menu and sure enough I'm getting some odd toggles on the right joystick.

This has to be the issue.

Watch the video for a clear understanding.

Reactions: Nuance
What's up guys,

I was getting some odd behavior on the H the last few flights, however when flying with the wizard, everything appeared fine.

So I went into the hardware calibration menu and sure enough I'm getting some odd toggles on the right joystick.

This has to be the issue.

Watch the video for a clear understanding.
I had my St16 replaced by Yuneec for a similar issue. I'd give them a call and show them the video. Also see what the hardware monitor shows for that stick, it is probably a better representation.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Yep, had the same issue on the Roll stick. it was causing my H to move right all the time. I took my ST16+ in for repair, and they just replaced it. Prob now is that I have a few dead pixels on the screen lol.. cant win em all - but the H flies great now

Reactions: Nuance
Send it in. Had the same issue. Bird flies better than ever. My st16 was a crap shoot from the jump but I didn't know it till of course I crashed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to look into getting upgraded gimbals for my ST16+. They are absolute ****, the potentiometers are rubbish. One of the big let downs of the H tbh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430