Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 S information sharing to command post during mission

WIFI Sharing to remote command post during mission

• H520 use with CGOET camera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incident command post monitoring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with how to be able to wifi information back to the incident command post during a flight mission? I have H520 and will be flying this weekend with observation mission. There will be a Incident Command post that will be in a remote location during the mission. The goal is to share the information while I am flying the mission.
thank you for your help

Same concern here... I've been trying to figure out how to livestream the video feed through FB live or YouTube. I plan to use the H as airborne observation platform during disasters. Since I'm situated in a city, there are only a few places where I can safely launch, which would be far from the incident command post. Being able to stream in real time through FB or YouTube would mean that whoever the ground commander will be at that moment can receive and make use of the livestream.

I just discovered this a few hours ago and I'm still searching the net if it is feasible with the H and a smartphone.
77fb37314a324ee1de642c0257919d85.jpg

Can anyone help me with how to be able to wifi information back to the incident command post during a flight mission? I have H520 and will be flying this weekend with observation mission. There will be a Incident Command post that will be in a remote location during the mission. The goal is to share the information while I am flying the mission.
thank you for your help
You might have a look at an app called "Drone Telemetry" and see if that's got anything you can use. It let's a tablet monitor all the telemtry between drone and controller. Since the drone and controller are essentially on a WiFi network between the two devices, someone else should be able to "listen" to that conversation between controller and drone. Signal encryption would prevent that, however.

I've been thinking about doing some live streaming when flying mine, and one of the benefits of the ST16 is the HDMI port out the back. I haven't tested it yet, but I believe you could use an HDMI game capture device connected to the ST16 to feed into your laptop, and broadcast that however you want (assuming that there is internet connectivity at both ends, which I realize may be a stretch in some areas).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ernst