Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. uptowndisco

Can some one from Yuneec reply back as to why the ST16 screen will go blank after a few seconds when using an external monitor ? , you can get the ST16 back for a few seconds by double tap on the screen , but then blanks again after 2 seconds , this is not just a one off on mine , I have spoken with others who are having the same issue , while I am at it any time scale on fixing the long wifi connect time to the H camera :)

2. DroneClone

Can you go into the "Pad" and adjust the screen saver time out at all? Like all phones/pads

3. uptowndisco

No there is no setting in there that affects the flight control side .

DroneClone likes this.
  4. Yuneec_Usa

Yunnec is aware of the HDMI port issue and working on a resolution to fix issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding camera connection delay. Click on system settings ->ok and hit return to home screen. Helps connect quicker.

quickconnect.JPG quickconnectt.JPG

5. DroneClone

Return to home screen? Everytime, or a one time fix? Your talking about the long time it takes the 16 to boot up to "Welcome Pilot" ?

6. Yuneec_Usa

Taking about wifi camera connection to ST16.

7. uptowndisco

Yep , you need the camera connection before you will get the "Welcome Pilot" and be ready to fly , just it takes so long at times (most times lol )

8. DroneClone

Don't see a RTH screen? Is this a permanent fix or a "everytime" deal? What does RTH have to do with the wifi speed? Just Curious !

uptowndisco likes this.
  9. Gyro108

Yeah sometimes not always.

10. uptowndisco

He means the back button , to get back to the fpv view after going into settings

11. DroneClone

so you go into system settings and the back button everytime? not tab to select in system settings, That make sense, will try it

12. uptowndisco

I have tried all this before , but does not seem to work for me , although some say it helped , though I think it my just be an illusion
    and the camera was almost ready to connect when they went into settings and magically appeared , when they went back to fpv screen lol

It needs an update to fix properly , there is an obvious issue/problem on current firmware , the Q takes nowhere near as long
    as the H before it is ready to fly , question is how long until Yuneec think they will be ready with the fix , they have not yet said
    that there is a connection problem , be nice of the company to keep us in the loop :)

DroneClone likes this.
  13. Frank polar

crazy idea , is their a way to connect an ipad to the ST16 to see live downlink video from my h , just trying to find out if its the ST16 screen that makes my video look too dark

14. DroneClone

Yes you can connect one, but many are having disconnect issue. I doubt it is 16 screen, because when I play mine back on 4K Tv still dark, I guess manual adjustments are our fate, since auto seems to be out of the picture in most environments