Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Start/Stop Button

Hello and thank you for your feedback, Dear dragon I had to loo through channels and play with them after the malfunction happened and not before. Nobody wants to deal with these things but once it happens that leaves no choice. a lot of people could get the system going after the red button malfunction so that saves me from sending the bird and wait for a month or so to get it back. but thank you for your input and warning! cheers

OK I'm going tell you what to say to the customer service there in Europe 1 tell them that you need to have a factory reset you do that by going into pad. 2 go into model select and set up a new Typhoon H do not do anything to the old typhoon H. Hopefully this will help. I have probably said too much already good luck fly safe

OK I'm going tell you what to say to the customer service there in Europe 1 tell them that you need to have a factory reset you do that by going into pad. 2 go into model select and set up a new Typhoon H do not do anything to the old typhoon H. Hopefully this will help. I have probably said too much already good luck fly safe

Hello, Yeah I already done that and after making a copy of TH file I deleted the old/previous one! And I am not sure if existence of old file would have anything to do with it.

what happens now is that lets say if you mix or unmix the J1 and B1 channel together once I push the SAVE button it shows successful but once I push Return button to go to the main page a message pops up saying the "Send/Receive Fail" but all my wifi and all other signs and led status showing full connectivity. The Ready light on the top right turns blue and once I push B1 it shows Start and TH beeps 3 times but no action. So by Reseting the PAD the problem did not go away. Funny thing is that never had problem by updating and everything went smooth. All I had to do was to rebind.

One thing I do not remember so I ask you. Do both sticks makes warning beeps once they're touched? Because I remember both did make beeps and makes sense that they do just like any other Radio but now my J1 stick dors not make any warning beeps and only J3 has this warning beeps. Very frustrating but I am sure its all software related and not hardware and thats why I am trying to find a better solution rather than sending it for Yuneec.

By the way, Does that Hexa Icon on the top right turns in any color like the Ready text turns in Blue? Because right now the Hexa Icon seems dimmed and greyed out and not sure if from the begining the Hexa icon turned in any color or not?

You should not have deleted that Typhoon H icon in the model select you should have left that so apparently that there's some mixing problems going on but if you call the technician at Yuneec EU they can walk you through this you do not have to send it back to them. Try reinstalling the latest firmware update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval