Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Starting the power button the red one

Reaction score
I guys thanks for your help I've got another problem I see the latest firmware update in my settings but now the red power button on top does not respond can you help

Unless you have a GPS fix, the power/start button will not work. You need to turn off GPS then it will function.

Unless you have a GPS fix, the power/start button will not work. You need to turn off GPS then it will function.

This is not correct.

If you are indoor and you have a THRS you can start the motors immediately.

If the PowerButton does work or not, you get a beep from the copter.

Real sense module for collision avoidance...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If you can advise if got the new firmware update tried to bind I only see 1 or the other cam or drone not Both to bind ! Can I bind 1 each time or do I need to bind together

If you can advise if got the new firmware update tried to bind I only see 1 or the other cam or drone not Both to bind ! Can I bind 1 each time or do I need to bind together

sorry, do not understand anything

One at a time. You can refresh the list if nothing shows up. They are separate off each other in function and binding. Make sure you selected the pro camera in the camera list to bind to for all the features. Camera password is 1234567890

One at a time. You can refresh the list if nothing shows up. They are separate off each other in function and binding. Make sure you selected the pro camera in the camera list to bind to for all the features. Camera password is 1234567890

Done all the above to no avail

You are saying you are bricked out? Power button does not initialize the H? You get no happy ascending tone and blinking blue light?

Yes blinking blue light

So... have you tilted it to enter bind mode? Roll it forward twice with blinking blue light and it will change to yellow for bind mode. Blinking blue is not bind. Fooled me first time also.

So... have you tilted it to enter bind mode? Roll it forward twice with blinking blue light and it will change to yellow for bind mode. Blinking blue is not bind. Fooled me first time also.

Yes I do !

Once my camera conects blue light goes of and u get green purple or flashing red

Yes. Move the mode switch and the colors change with it. You should be bound now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis