Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Still Shots now fuzzy - Updated all is well

Reaction score
it takes 3-7 taps on the photo button to get it to take a picture.. Both locations are runied my first 107 paid gig down the toilet :(

Update Not ruined all worked out :)

Last edited:
And whats up with the Photo button? I wait 5 seconds in between shots then I just just banging on it

I can get this after editing so, I guess I am okay, but whats with the Photo button anyone else have the push no response?

Attachments

• YUN00002 copy_resize.jpg
    YUN00002 copy_resize.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 34
Someone a while back said to tap them quickly, not press. I personally don't know, Brian.
You can pull stills off videos.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
I can get this after editing so, I guess I am okay, but whats with the Photo button anyone else have the push no response?
Push - no response will occur if you push and hold the button. The push to start video or snap a photo must be one quick click.... if you push and don't release, even for a second, it won't snap a photo or start video.

So you did a paying job and had never used the camera until today? That's how it sounds to me in your post. Doing photography and video professionally requires preparation and testing. Aside from not knowing about the camera button do you know what the shutter speed and ISO were? I don't mean to give you a hard time about this but if you want to succeed as a professional you should at least understand basic camera operation and exposure principles. I've noticed on several occasions prior to using the camera that the shutter speed can often be woefully low...when possible shoot at least at 250 of a second or higher and much faster if you're trying to freeze rapid motion. Good Luck and I think posts like yours will help others who may have the same problem some day so it's thoughtful of you to post your mistake.

Last edited:
Using a U3 2000X card I have virtually no lag in shooting, I shot 170 shots total yesterday without delay issues...most of the time I was shooting them in sequences of three and then I was repositioning the H.

Looks like shutter speed was 1/165 sec and ISO was 100. Those settings should be OK. Were you using an ND filter? What photo mode? Was this natural or gorgeous?

I just came in from a camera test in fading light. The purpose was to observe the impact of some help Mickey provided in another thread. They weren't meant to be cinematic art, just a test for sharpness and edge distortion. The first is a still shot at 1/30sec, 100 ISO. The second is a screen grab from a 4k video clip. Try electronically sharpening the focus using the WiFi commands Mickey posted in another thread. I'll post a copy of the text in a bit.YUN00383.jpg Local_2.png

So you did a paying job and had never used the camera until today? That's how it sounds to me in your post. Doing photography and video professionally requires preparation and testing. Aside from not knowing about the camera button do you know what the shutter speed and ISO were? I don't mean to give you a hard time about this but if you want to succeed as a professional you should at least understand basic camera operation and exposure principles. I've noticed on several occasions prior to using the camera that the shutter speed can often be woefully low...when possible shoot at least at 250 of a second or higher and much faster if you're trying to freeze rapid motion. Good Luck and I think posts like yours will help others who may have the same problem some day so it's thoughtful of you to post your mistake.

Wow you are really clueless -- But that's okay every forum needs one or two!

And whats up with the Photo button? I wait 5 seconds in between shots then I just just banging on it
The delay between shots can be affected by the speed of your card.
I personally use PNY Elite Pro sd cards for all of my photography/videography.
They have a 90mbps read & write speed, which is more than sufficient to handle the feed from the CGO3+.

Always keep in mind to check an sd card's "write" speed.
Most company's post the "read" speeds up front which can be extremely high.
When capturing, the write speed is what is important.

I just came in from a camera test in fading light. The purpose was to observe the impact of some help Mickey provided in another thread. They weren't meant to be cinematic art, just a test for sharpness and edge distortion. The first is a still shot at 1/30sec, 100 ISO. The second is a screen grab from a 4k video clip. Try electronically sharpening the focus using the WiFi commands Mickey posted in another thread. I'll post a copy of the text in a bit.View attachment 3758 View attachment 3759

Yeah I found my issue -- shooting in DNG needs to be edited more than I thought in shadowed light and mostly sharpened I was not in bright light today on the side of the target- so they sharpen up nice as I would expect to see them -- i thought I was having an issue because the the camera button was acting up :) Thanks everyone but Mickeyboo -- don't need his BS input, NO MISTAKES made..

Perhaps a bit unfair to Mikey, who although missed the precise factors, did call it right as user inexperience and lack of understanding. In the meantime the thread continues with a title that blames the equipment for being deficient instead of the true cause of the rant.

A dng file is by nature flat (very little contrast) and also has very little saturation, you should not have to sharpen it...just increases contrast and saturation...what you're interpreting as a lack of sharpness is really a lack of contrast. I'm sorry you regard what I've said to you as BS I've been doing this longer than you've been alive and from your description in the first post I was addressing "fuzzy" issue...since you didn't understand what a dng file normally looks like I guess that's somehow my fault. Good luck with your professional career. www.michaelkienitz.com

Perhaps a bit unfair to Mikey, who although missed the precise factors, did call it right as user inexperience and lack of understanding. In the meantime the thread continues with a title that blames the equipment for being deficient instead of the true cause of the rant.

Inexperience and lack of understanding does not call for being called out as a thank you for sharing your mistake -- this forum is really going to the toilet, I had a bit of a rant - doesn't make me a bad pilot or an idiot - My Equipment is great, the button should work each time I push it, if across the board its does not, well NEWS to ME!

I did not know DNG's had to be sharpened so much OMG I don't deserve to fly --

It all goes back to if you cant say something nice or helpful then keep it to you self..

I know Mickey must rock the UAV world with solid talent and NO mistakes and that's good for him -- I don't need nor want his attitude , so call it unfair if you like. you are free to do so

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal