Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Strobe lights on my Typhoon

I just bought a single RED for the top of my H. Like John, I want it for others to see me.
We do have a few crazy Micro light and paragliders around here too. I want them to be able to see the H from above. I am usually not so far out that I loose sight of it. If you turn ON OBS it will strobe the front white motor arms, but also put the H in Turtle mode.

Reactions: JohnL
Ordered a few more on the 14th and they made it to San Francisco on the 17th and should be here in the Seattle area today or tomorrow and I should have them no later than Thursday or Friday. I did pay extra for the tracking, well worth it. The last ones I got came fairly quick as well, about a week.

Hey loquacious, an update to my post #62 last Tuesday.... Said I'd received neither of my orders from mid June and 13th July.... News flash: as of today... Still got zilch.
Getting seriously p'd off

Still haven't received mine either .... email time. Thank god I paid with PayPal .... so at least if this turns into a pile of @%#* I can dispute the order and get my money back!

Cheers :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris McMillan
Seems something is going wrong in the process somewhere. I do not believe that they have not been posted (though not getting a reply from them is worrying) so they are probably going missing somewhere in transit and unfortunately Australia Post takes absolutely no responsibility.
So either someone has decided they need them more than us or they are being help up an inordinate amount of time in customs. I paid with Paypal also so need to figureout how much longer I wait before lodging a claim. They ship from the UK correct?

Geez. Like I said guys, I've never had a problem with shipping from Flytron. Now I'm sorry I even mentioned it here. Fuc*ing-A! :mad:

Reactions: BobW55
I bought from Flytron after recommendation from Simon Newton.... Hadn't seen your mention... Rest easy big fella!
I just sent them a communication admonishing them for their poor response to buyer inquiries. Also told them I will never recommend Flytron again unless they come to THIS forum and at least explain these shipping issues (for what good my threats will do). :(

I just sent them a communication admonishing them for their poor response to buyer inquiries. Also told them I will never recommend Flytron again unless they come to THIS forum and at least explain these shipping issues (for what good my threats will do). :(

Posted on the other Flytron thread .... but just wanted to update here as well ....

Just sent them another message via their "Contact Us" link. Not really expecting anything .... but fingers crossed.

I have given them until 7 Aug .... then I will dispute the payment with PayPal. If they don't come through I will NEVER shop with them again .... and I will be actively campaigning with everyone I know to avoid them at all costs!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris McMillan
Well wonders will never cease!

Just checked my inbox .... and there was a response from Flytron:

Thank you for your contact.
Probably you missed our status update mails,
Your order has been shipped by Royal mail by the following tracking number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
You should follow the package over you local postal system.

They included a link to the secure Australia Post tracking site .... and according to the system my order arrived in Sydney today.

So hopefully I may have it by the end of the week .... FINALLY!!!!

I just received this email from them after contacting them through their website twice
Well wonders will never cease!

Just checked my inbox .... and there was a response from Flytron:

Thank you for your contact.
Probably you missed our status update mails,
Your order has been shipped by Royal mail by the following tracking number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
You should follow the package over you local postal system.

They included a link to the secure Australia Post tracking site .... and according to the system my order arrived in Sydney today.

So hopefully I may have it by the end of the week .... FINALLY!!!!

Glad to hear that yours are on the way ... still nothing here however I did not take the tracking option so no way of telling where mine might be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11