Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Strobe lights on my Typhoon

Loquacious, see the tiny black button in one corner? Press and hold for three secs. The strobes will then start. Obviously you'll need to charge it up first. Supposedly goes for 5hrs +.
I learned this from the website...it gives you other info there on what different flashes mean.

Reactions: Loquacious
Here is a pretty crappy video showing the Flytron standalone strobes on my typhoon. Sorry for all the camera shake and blurriness...no tripod was used. When I get my Typhoon back from Yuneec someday I will shoot a much better video of the strobes.
Just ordered two today, one white for the front for orientation, and one red for up top for identification to others just incase...thanks for the vid

Mine arrived today .... Yay!

All checked and tested .... now to figure out where I want to place them on the bird. Will probably go traditional .... Red/Left, Green/Right, White/Rear.

Cheers :cool:
Let me know how your visibility is for the different colors... I went for the green as I read quite a few reviews of which colour lights were the best for daytime use. Green seemed to be the most popular according to Uni researchers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval