Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Strong wind copter didn't move

They're your record of everything you've done with the drone, where and when and how long you flew it, what errors were reported, what modes and what status the internal hardware was reporting. They can identify when problems started, if there might have been a deterioration, or if something happened during a flight that you weren't aware of. All of that is handy, for your own knowledge, for peace of mind and for confidence in the platform. You don't save anything by deleting them (they're not big files), so you might as well keep them.

so here we go. After spending some hours cutting and composing the video here are the flights done with GPS off, filming a Lighthouse in corsica near Calvi.
Sadly I couldn't use any CCC so the movements aren't that smooth...

Still, I hope you like it, this is my first short video with the Typhoon H. So lets go back to my basement, need to produce some more battery connectors :)

Andy

so here we go. After spending some hours cutting and composing the video here are the flights done with GPS off, filming a Lighthouse in corsica near Calvi.

Still, I hope you like it, this is my first short video with the Typhoon H. So lets go back to my basement, need to produce some more battery connectors :)

Andy
Excellent. Love the composition with the setting sun and the choice of music. Your pacing is really good in the post. For what it's work I think your movements are smooth and quite amazing considering you've done it without GPS. Good piloting Andy.

Greg

You did such a good job that I don't think the CCC application would have improved it better. Great!

That video is truly amazing, Andy. Not a wasted millisec. You took an interesting subject, the exact right time of day, perfect choice of shots and the music to fit, without gimmicks. I aspire to your quality and taste. Please share more in the future.

Andy
Definately add it to the competition thread!!

Andy

I do like it! Really nice job!!:)

Wow thx a lot for the good feedback!

That video is truly amazing, Andy. Not a wasted millisec. You took an interesting subject, the exact right time of day, perfect choice of shots and the music to fit, without gimmicks. I aspire to your quality and taste. Please share more in the future.

It was all planed that's for sure. We had to hike 2 hours to this place and it was the only day where it didn't started to rain in de evening.
I spend several hours searching for the musci sometimes it takes longer to choose the music then cutting the scencen :)
For me the music is as important as the filmed material itself wihtout a music a video or film can't show the true potential.

Andy

Reactions: Tuna

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval