Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. WanderLust68

can anyone recommend a lipo bag for the H batteries? It seems like the length of the H battery would be a tight fit in a lot of the large bags I see out there.

2. Paladin

Yes I can! i:)i
    I got 4 of these (for when my B&H batteries ship and I have 4.) One H battery fits in each. They even have some room to spare at the top but not enough for another battery.
    I like them.
    Amazon.com: Teenitor® Fireproof Explosionproof Lipo Battery Safe Bag Lipo Battery Guard Safe Bag Pouch Sack for Charge & Storage 185x75x60mm Large size: Toys & Games

Then I ordered two of these to put two of those listed above into if I ever have to travel so I can also have two lipo bags inside a lipo bag if I want.
    (4 may fit, I need to try it when I get home.)
    I use them to put the charger in when they charge. I got two as I intend to get another charger.
    Amazon.com: HOBBYTIGER Fire Retardant RC LiPo Battery Charging Bag Safe Sack Pouch Large (Zippered) (215x155x115mm) (1pc): Toys & Games

3. WanderLust68

thank you for the suggestions, I will definitely take a look. So you actually charge your batteries within a lipo bag? Doesn't it get hot? I'm still kinda surprised that these batteries have the capability to overheat and potentially burn up.

4. Mortalis

5. horizontal

I ordered the same Teenitor safe bags and I am able to put two batteries in each single pouch; in other words I was able to put four batteries into two bags, albeit they are a tight fit. I followed someone else's lead on the forum several weeks back as they had told us of these lipo bags.

6. Paladin

I have not used my H that much so I have not charged in a bag yest, but probably will. Odds are very low there will ever be issues but I figure why not use a bag.

#7 Paladin, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  7. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

You can charge lipos in a bag or a noncombustible container like an old crockpot or turkey roaster pan. With the stock charger they should not get hot, just a little warm to the touch.

8. Ricky

Looking at the prices of some lipo bags, there seems to be a vast difference in prices,
    Is there any reason for this or is it solely for profit