Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Telemetry data

Reaction score
I have seen on several typhoon H videos as well as a few threads pictures showing flight tracking similar to that available in the DJI remote controller screens. So I was curious to know was this telemetry added afterwards or is it something I could somehow access while using my drone?

The ST-16 records full telemetry during every flight as well as FPV video at a lower resolution than the camera itself. You can access this through the usual Android tools and examine the data in software such as Excel or a number of telemetry sites.

I'm the developer of a tool called UAV Toolbox that runs on the ST-16 itself and gives you maps, telemetry replay, conversion to Google Maps formats and other software such as Dashware (which does the telemetry overlays you see on some videos). The link is in my signature below VVVV

Reactions: Rayray
The ST-16 records full telemetry during every flight as well as FPV video at a lower resolution than the camera itself. You can access this through the usual Android tools and examine the data in software such as Excel or a number of telemetry sites.

I'm the developer of a tool called UAV Toolbox that runs on the ST-16 itself and gives you maps, telemetry replay, conversion to Google Maps formats and other software such as Dashware (which does the telemetry overlays you see on some videos). The link is in my signature below VVVV

You can export a GPX file which you can load into Google Maps on your desktop. At present, you cannot use Google Maps on the ST-16 itself due to licensing issues, though I'm working on that.

You can export a GPX file which you can load into Google Maps on your desktop. At present, you cannot use Google Maps on the ST-16 itself due to licensing issues, though I'm working on that.
Got it, Thanks ..

Tuna...I would like to know how/if I can just convert my tele data to just use in Dashware?
Can I just install your toolbox on my PC?
Thanks!

Tuna...I would like to know how/if I can just convert my tele data to just use in Dashware?
Can I just install your toolbox on my PC?
Thanks!

You need to install the app on the ST-16, it converts telemetry to work with Dashware, and the install package comes with a Dashware profile that works with Typhoon data.

To use it, you run the app on the ST-16 and then connect to it through your PC browser. That lets you download telemetry - and the default download is automatically converted to work with Dashware.

Tuna..
Thanks for the reply.
after reading this on your website.
"Your unlocked login can be used on up to three devices, and..."
I was wondering what are the thee devices?
Do you mean 3 ST16's?

Tuna
I downloaded Toolbox and registered it
followed instructions on accessing data
" Next to the Online message is a URL (in the picture above, http://192.168.0.27:8080). Type this URL into your PC browser window. So long as it's on the same network as the ST-16, it should connect and show a web page like this: "
I won't connect to my PC
On the app it says in the bottom Left Corner
ONLINE http://192.168.2.8:8080
and it still will not connect
What am I doing wrong
I just would like to get files for dashware for now
Can I go into the ST16 and get the files I need
I can't find them when connected to my PC
I see them on the toolbox app
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics