Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

tested: Morpilot 4S 6300mAh 14,8V 93,2Wh

Here is one from a Canadian site that will ship to the US.
$98.97CDN = $74.01USD
With our dollar being lower, the price is a lot better. I'm just waiting on more stock to come in to get mine shipped. And I do understand the Amazon ships for free, but still.
Yuneec, Typhoon H, H480 replacement battery

Last edited:
Reactions: THoff
I have one and it works grrat. I haven't actually done a proper test with it to see if it provides longer flight.

I purchased a morpilot battery for my typhoon h pro off of Amazon, and left a not so good review of their battery. Two weeks later I got an email from the seller that said they were sorry about my battery performance And said they would refund me 10$ if I would change what I said.. I said no, 10 wasn't worth my time, but for 20 I would be happy too.. I really thought it was a joke so that's why I said ( I'd do it for 20).. but sure enough they refunded me &20.00.. sad, sad!!

I purchased a morpilot battery for my typhoon h pro off of Amazon, and left a not so good review of their battery. Two weeks later I got an email from the seller that said they were sorry about my battery performance And said they would refund me 10$ if I would change what I said.. I said no, 10 wasn't worth my time, but for 20 I would be happy too.. I really thought it was a joke so that's why I said ( I'd do it for 20).. but sure enough they refunded me &20.00.. sad, sad!!
What was the probelm with the battery? Did it lose its capacity fast over charging intervals? My only concern is that there could be a sudden voltage drop in flight let's say close to 14.3 V.
I don't like the idea that the YTH could go into immediate landing mode (over water or trees) due to voltage loss (empty battery icon).

Please explain your concern for the battery.

I bought 2 of the Ultrax 6300mah batteries from genstattu.com and with their offered discount and free shipping my total for both batteries, shipped was only $155.50 US. I have done no official comparisons with the 2 stock batteries, but can say the flights seem to last at least as long as the stock, and have read others that have said the same, (RayRay, I believe is one). They weren't in stock when I went to their sight, but signed up for a notification and their communication and updates were great, the wait was very short and even ahead of the promised schedule, and their shipping was immediate. Can't beat the price. Here's the link:
HTTP://WWW.GENSTATTU.COM

Reactions: Stuart8282
I bought 2 of the Ultrax 6300mah batteries from genstattu.com and with their offered discount and free shipping my total for both batteries, shipped was only $155.50 US. I have done no official comparisons with the 2 stock batteries, but can say the flights seem to last at least as long as the stock, and have read others that have said the same, (RayRay, I believe is one). They weren't in stock when I went to their sight, but signed up for a notification and their communication and updates were great, the wait was very short and even ahead of the promised schedule, and their shipping was immediate. Can't beat the price. Here's the link:
HTTP://WWW.GENSTATTU.COM
Did you use a discount code?

After the fourth charging cycle I can say that the 6300mAh battery works as it should and seems to be reliable. You gain about 16 or 17% longer flight time. The battery so to say just stays longer on each decimal voltage unit than the original 5400mAh pack. So I can recommend it. If it stays like this over a longer time period I can for sure not say yet. My three original Yunneec packs have close to 100 cycles now and they work almost as on the first day. Let's see if the 6300mAh batteries can keep up with them...

Little update on the battery's reliability here:
on Saturday the 24th of June I made a landing with only 13.4 V voltage indication. This was quite risky, I know, but I flew a fawn-search-mission with my brand new CGO-ET and the farmer just had seen one more thermal target when I had the third (?) battery alert. The seriousness of this alert was not so clear to me because the thermal image (blend mode) was set to full screen. So I could not see the red empty battery frame.
It felt a bit like the Apollo 11 landing... :cool:

Reactions: Morpilot
Hi guys,I'm Luna, the customer service of "Morpilot",if you guys have any problem with your battery purchase from Morpilot,pls share with me. I will help you work with it ASAP:) P.S. Before you decided to purchase Morpilot brand battery in Amazon,welcome to contact me for the discount code ;) Here is the 18%off discount code C7IOR9BO for Morpilot Battery Charger for Yuneec Typhoon H on Amazon, and Morpilot Battery for Yuneec Typhoon H on Amazon :cool:

Tried using your discount code but was told it is not vaild?

Reactions: Morpilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me