Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TH firmware update problem

I think that there may be a problem there because I updated the ST16 firmware first and then did the TH so the ST16 isn't seeing the TH to bind
had the same issue found a video on youtube, basically once both the H and controller, turn them both on and bind the camera, then go into the camera settings (little gear bottom right) and go to single team mode, select team, then go back in to bind and the h should show up, bind and go back to camera settings and switch back to single mode. do all the calibrations and you should be good to go!

hope this was helpful.

had the same issue found a video on youtube, basically once both the H and controller, turn them both on and bind the camera, then go into the camera settings (little gear bottom right) and go to single team mode, select team, then go back in to bind and the h should show up, bind and go back to camera settings and switch back to single mode. do all the calibrations and you should be good to go!

hope this was helpful.
Thanks for the advice John, but it wouldn't have worked because the Typhoon firmware was corrupted and it did not turn on the way you would expect.

The guys in the UK sent me old firmware and I flashed the TH through the GUI without switching it on. Once powered up it started the way it was meant to and that allowed me to update the firmware through the camera. So it is all systems go now

Thanks for the advice John, but it wouldn't have worked because the Typhoon firmware was corrupted and it did not turn on the way you would expect.

The guys in the UK sent me old firmware and I flashed the TH through the GUI without switching it on. Once powered up it started the way it was meant to and that allowed me to update the firmware through the camera. So it is all systems go now
Glad to hear you got it going!!!

If anyone else has this problem let me know and I can send on the email I got from tech support in the UK with the relevant firmware and instructions on how to resurrect your TH if it bricks
HI Steve,
I would like those instructions in case my H goes that way again.
My dealer was trying to reboot it with it turned on.

If anyone else has this problem let me know and I can send on the email I got from tech support in the UK with the relevant firmware and instructions on how to resurrect your TH if it bricks
It's a bummer my first post has to be about fixing an issue with the firmware for my Yuneec H but I started a convo with you also Steve, I'd love to read the material on the issue.

Thanks,

Wayne.

[email protected]

Me too, please! I only have two flights on my H and then this happens with the GUI...uugh!

I sent my H in because of a flyaway, they fixed the damage, I received it back today and all it will do is beep once,I can see a white light on the camera and a dim blue light in the back below the battery when I hold the power button down. They said they did the latest firmware update on it. You guys think I have the same problem? Steve Wall Morris can you please send me the flash firmware and instructions. Thanks. [email protected]

If you could also send me the files, mine does nothing on boot up, just the power switch, no tones and cannot turn it off after.

I ended up resetting my system through the ST-16 and then going through the binding process again. The use of the Team Mode selection is what finally broke the wall stopping the system from recognizing the autopilot. It would not be recognized in the single mode.

If anyone else has this problem let me know and I can send on the email I got from tech support in the UK with the relevant firmware and instructions on how to resurrect your TH if it bricks[/QUOTE
I have the same issue.Can you please send me the instructions and relevant firmware?

I updated my F/W today to version 3 and bricked my bird. The ST16 did fine but the Autopilot did not take. I have tried everything to restore the factory setup but no luck. Yuneec wants me to send it back to have it flashed.

Reactions: SnowRaven

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt