Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The best

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that this forum is incredible. So many knowledgeable people that take time out of their day to respond to every question or issue. I have a lot to learn but having forum members input and expertise is invaluable! Thank you to everyone that has helped me over the past month. I really appreciate it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say that this forum is incredible. So many knowledgeable people that take time out of their day to respond to every question or issue. I have a lot to learn but having forum members input and expertise is invaluable! Thank you to everyone that has helped me over the past month. I really appreciate it!!!

I second that! Great folks here.

AGREED completely, this is where the knowledge comes from, yes the techs and engineers all come up with design and build our units for us, but I personally believe that forums such as the great one we have here is where the real stuff happens. All the trial and error, input , suggestions, videos that have been posted here is the most helpful. A company can produce a product but I do not believe they can account for all the many issues that may come up once out in the field being flown by us all over the world in various situations. With all of our flying and testing and and adjustments and experiments we do will only help the company continue to build great products for us, and that information shared here will benefit us all.

I have made some great contacts and friendships here and though we will not always agree with one another on our post it is still a fantastic source of great information.

And I say thank you to all.
Dean

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Chad,

I echo your sentiments!

When I first decided to expand my photography options into the unmanned aircraft arena, the first thing I did was ask questions. Fortunately, my brother had been using a Q500 for some time so I had a real good source for first hand knowledge and advice. The best advice he gave me was to take my time and research, research, research. That research led me to Yuneec and the Typhoon H.

Back when I first ventured into the more prosumer/professional photography equipment, I found what seemed to be a very enthusiastic online community. Friendly advice, willingness to help, and telling it straight. I seem to have found that same type of community with the Yuneec Pilots. Here I can read, and read, and read, finding little tidbits that I know have helped to accelerate my learning curve and have also helped me avoid some of the pitfalls some have fallen victim to. Hopefully that will continue; sharing ideas, experiences, and advice.

While I didn't join as a member until I felt I had something worthwhile to contribute, my hope is this: may this community continue to thrive and be of value to those who actively participate, and probably more importantly, to those who are simply looking for information. By keeping our conversations upbeat, respectful, and friendly, we are helping ourselves as well as those who are looking for help from an enthusiastic and welcoming bunch of like-minded people. Many people have already gone through the initiation, and thus can perhaps save someone from the growing pains that can just as quickly sap that enthusiasm and prematurely end what can be a most rewarding hobby, and for some, a new or expanding profession.

Jeff

This is indeed a great forum and place for learning. Just a word of caution. Most of the topics here have a solid basis for correct procedures and information. There are some areas which venture into opinion and therefore generate a variety of comments and debate. Be careful when forming an opinion in such cases. You have to use some critical thinking on your own and remain flexible enough to rethink a topic. And then there are some posts which are just plain false. Nearly all of those get corrections so don't believe a post until it has received numerous comments. And if you see something questionable or objectionable just press the Report button to call it to our attention.
Now go fly..........:D

There are some truly stellar members here. There are too many great ones to mention them all!! What is really great are the the diverse backgrounds. Everybody's day jobs help with there "Typhoon hobby!!"

You're welcome. I'm just glad I have all this experience that I'm able to share with you.

edit: Sorry, thought I was on the personality disorder forum still. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox