Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The UAV Tool Box App (Flight Center)

Sorry for the login trouble. At the moment, we have some access problems with the payment provider. I'm investigating and will post an update as soon as I have more information.
Hi Tuna, would the payment provider issues cause the server unavailable error?

Yes, it does. My fault and I'm working on rectifying it as soon as possible.

Reactions: Guest22
YAY!! Once you are done, I will be registering/purchasing your app once I get off of work!! (Hopefully today) :)

I love this app so much! Have flewn multiple missions with it so far not one problem.. it requires a little trial and error obviously to set the pitch/yaw "correctly" (if you plan on pre-planning even the camera moves) ... made awesome shots that I wouldn't have been able to get otherwise at least not in such little time.

Oh and as a little workaround for "offline" planning - if you install any of the multiple Android emulators for the Desktop you can install the APK there as well and log in the same way like on the ST16. However the transferring of the missions is a little cumbersome, but better than nothing ;)

Hi,

I'm the author of the app, so I can tell you that it is absolutely flawless, without a single bug. It will make you more attractive to ladies (or men, depending on your preference), and will help you succeed in business.

OK, maybe not, but so far it's been downloaded a fair number of times and most people get along OK with it. If there are problems, I try to get them fixed in future releases. So far, there's an unofficial policy of a new version every four weeks or so (I shouldn't have said that, now I know I'll miss the next one!). At the moment it runs on your ST-16. There are plans to broaden the number of devices it runs on, but for the moment I'm not saying too much until I've got something concrete to show.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have :)

Hi,
Thanks for the App. It would be really nice to be able to design a mission on my desktop and the load it into the ST16 as a mission file. This would be good when you might be in an area that there is no wifi available for maps. Thanks.

Yes, it does. My fault and I'm working on rectifying it as soon as possible.
@Tuna,

I was able to register the app. Thank you. I am waiting to pay (Hope it's fixed within my trial).

This is a GREAT app!! A Must have for the "H"!

in the you tube video it shows using a smart phone to setup map for use with CCC. I don't have a smart phone, can you cache a map from home wifi and then take out to the area and make adjustments if needed.

are there any how to videos associated with it.
Thanks

There is one that I know of. It was put together by a forum member here. In the video, it states it is Flight Centre. That is the name of the original version - now we have UAV Toolbox.
Here's the link to the YT video;

Agreed, there is not a lot of 'in detail' info on the depth of the UAV Toolbox app, in regards to a user manual, but I am sure this will come with time. In the interim, use the 'search' function of this forum and you'll find some good info. In my opinion, this is far more than just an app to create CCC routes and is well worth the small fee being charged.

Hey guys as anyone used this to view telem files. I just came back from flying and I had tried smart mode for the first time. While in follow the ST 16 started buzzing and the H started to jerk so I switched to angle mode and landed. When I was back at home I looked at my files through the telem tab in UAV toolbox and it showed a blue slash pink box in the bottum right corner of the data field with the number 16 next to it after takeoff it turned all pink and had the number 3 next to it. It then went back to 16 briefly the back to 3. I looked at my other flights since I've had the H and the same thing has been happening since I've had it, but I've always flown in angle mode. Does this mean my gps is droping to 3 sats

Hey Tuna.... great job!! My trial period has ended and I can't find a place to pay for it. Do you have a time frame when the purchase function will be fixed? Also is there a temporary fix we can use until we can pay?

Thank You for such a great app..... J.

Server update:

After a short problem with our payment gateway, I'm pleased to say the app is able to take payments again, and should be running fine. If you experience any further problems, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Reactions: Guest22
Hey guys as anyone used this to view telem files. I just came back from flying and I had tried smart mode for the first time. While in follow the ST 16 started buzzing and the H started to jerk so I switched to angle mode and landed. When I was back at home I looked at my files through the telem tab in UAV toolbox and it showed a blue slash pink box in the bottum right corner of the data field with the number 16 next to it after takeoff it turned all pink and had the number 3 next to it. It then went back to 16 briefly the back to 3. I looked at my other flights since I've had the H and the same thing has been happening since I've had it, but I've always flown in angle mode. Does this mean my gps is droping to 3 sats

Hi @Richk I will shortly put up a guide to flight modes, which is what the box and number are showing you. When you first start the Typhoon, it will go through the boot sequence and then go to mode 16 (Blue/purple) which is 'Ready to fly'. Starting the motors is shown by a very brief mode 8 (white) which is 'Motors starting'. If all is well, and you're in angle mode with GPS, it will then switch to mode 3 (purple). Mode 5 is angle mode with GPS lost (purple/black).

I finally got a chance to use UAV Toolbox. I was just a little nervous letting the TH fly on its own for the first time. It worked perfectly! Thanks for the great work. I look forward to seeing what happens in the future.

Server update:

After a short problem with our payment gateway, I'm pleased to say the app is able to take payments again, and should be running fine. If you experience any further problems, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Hey Tuna..... I went to www.uavtoolbox.com but it still says it can't take my payment :(

Use the app on your controller. I am purchasing it now.

I appreciate you help, but I continue to get an error using the app on my controller...... oh well thanks anyway. It takes my credit card information but then says error occured, no payment has been taken.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss