Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The UAV Tool Box App (Flight Center)

I appreciate you help, but I continue to get an error using the app on my controller...... oh well thanks anyway. It takes my credit card information but then says error occured, no payment has been taken.
Oh, I used PayPal with no issues. :( Sorry.

No worries, I hope they fix the credit card payment soon......

Joe, I'm not sure what error you're seeing - your payment has gone through successfully and the app is unlocked. Make sure you're connected to your wifi, and log in as normal into the app. If you continue to have problems, drop me an email and I'll see what I can do to fix things.

Last edited:
Joe, I'm not sure what error you're seeing - your payment has gone through successfully and the app is unlocked. Make sure you're connected to your wifi, and log in as normal into the app. If you continue to have problems, drop me an email and I'll see what I can do to fix things.

Hey Tuna..... I logged out of the app, on the controller, and logged back in..... and it works. So, I tried several times with several credit cards. If they all went through I guess I've sent 60 or 70 dollars and didn't know it. Would you be so kind and see how much I sent you and rectify any over payment.

Thanks,

Joe

Hey Tuna..... I logged out of the app, on the controller, and logged back in..... and it works. So, I tried several times with several credit cards. If they all went through I guess I've sent 60 or 70 dollars and didn't know it. Would you be so kind and see how much I sent you and rectify any over payment.

Thanks,

Joe

The App refuses additional payments once one has gone through, so I currently see only one payment against your email address. I've sent you an email to confirm the card that has been charged.

The App refuses additional payments once one has gone through, so I currently see only one payment against your email address. I've sent you an email to confirm the card that has been charged.

Good Morning Tuna,

Thank you so much for your hard work on the app and great customer service. Although I can't find the email you sent, it is comforting to know you put in an algorithm to prevent over payment.

Thanks Again..... Joe G

Good Morning Tuna,

Thank you so much for your hard work on the app and great customer service. Although I can't find the email you sent, it is comforting to know you put in an algorithm to prevent over payment.

Thanks Again..... Joe G

I've just been following up that email. It turns out that your email supplier has been bouncing mails from me. I've had a word with them to get it resolved. In the mean time, I'll resend the emails from my company account.

Hi,
Thanks for the App. It would be really nice to be able to design a mission on my desktop and the load it into the ST16 as a mission file. This would be good when you might be in an area that there is no wifi available for maps. Thanks.
Four thoughts...
- Can you set up what you want, on the 16, before leaving home/work?
- Could you set up on a tablet and send it over? That would at least give you a bigger screen to work with, and, like with the computer, you could do it before going out to fly
- Any reason you can't set your cell phone as a hotspot? Set it up and drop it at least 30' or so away from your H, just to be safe, of course...
- Along these lines, I wonder how hard it would be to connect a USB-base cell transceiver to the 16? Or is that port for power only?
Sorry if these are dumb questions - I don't have the app yet, but will in due course. For now, I'm just getting used to angle mode flight before I start playing with any of the cool stuff.

Four thoughts...
- Can you set up what you want, on the 16, before leaving home/work?
- Could you set up on a tablet and send it over? That would at least give you a bigger screen to work with, and, like with the computer, you could do it before going out to fly
- Any reason you can't set your cell phone as a hotspot? Set it up and drop it at least 30' or so away from your H, just to be safe, of course...
- Along these lines, I wonder how hard it would be to connect a USB-base cell transceiver to the 16? Or is that port for power only?
Sorry if these are dumb questions - I don't have the app yet, but will in due course. For now, I'm just getting used to angle mode flight before I start playing with any of the cool stuff.

- Yes, you can plan a mission at home, it's permanently stored on the ST-16 so you can pick it up in the field or a month later if you wish.
- You can run the app on a tablet, but at the moment sending it over involves swapping SD cards around. The next release should make things a lot easier
- Yes, using your phone as a hotspot will work, though you can't use it at the same time as flying the H, as the Flight control app terminates the connection
- I've still not tried using a USB network connection. If anyone has I'd be interested in the results.

At the moment, I'm spending the majority of my time adding features to the app, so documentation is lagging behind a little. So, there are no dumb questions - let me know how you want to use it, and what is useful to you in the field and afterwards.

Hi,

I'm the author of the app, so I can tell you that it is absolutely flawless, without a single bug. It will make you more attractive to ladies (or men, depending on your preference), and will help you succeed in business.

OK, maybe not, but so far it's been downloaded a fair number of times and most people get along OK with it. If there are problems, I try to get them fixed in future releases. So far, there's an unofficial policy of a new version every four weeks or so (I shouldn't have said that, now I know I'll miss the next one!). At the moment it runs on your ST-16. There are plans to broaden the number of devices it runs on, but for the moment I'm not saying too much until I've got something concrete to show.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have :)
Yes you might be the author of the app, it work find on the ST-16 but have you try to get it work on a PC using windows or on a Apple computer.

Yes you might be the author of the app, it work find on the ST-16 but have you try to get it work on a PC using windows or on a Apple computer.

The App runs on the ST-16 or any Android device. You can connect to it from any PC or Apple computer to download telemetry and media using your browser. Future releases will support more features on more devices.

Tuna, I know you don't have anything to do with DashWare but you state your app data can be used with it. But I never can seem to get it to work unless I download the .gpx files, then it sees it but still can't get telemetry to work in gauge sets. Do I still need the q500log2kml and/or other things? If you don't want this to hi-jack this thread you can message me.

Out of the box, Dashware cannot read Yuneec telemetry files, mainly to do with date parsing, missing columns and a couple of other glitches (depending on which firmware version you're using).

UAV Toolbox fixes up the telemetry files, so when you download them using your PC browser, they are compatible with Dashware. However, you still need to have a config file for Dashware to know what to do with the telemetry. UAV Toolbox includes one in the install zip. You need to add it to the available profiles in Dashware (without checking I think you have to copy the file into a Dashware folder). Then you can select the telemetry you've downloaded, choose the Typhoon profile and it should work as you'd expect.

Works great just waiting to get my H straightened out from last firmware fiasco

Last edited:
Well I paid for your program. Now just have to figure out theirs.. I can't get it to create the video with flight gauges on the video.

Last time I tried it Dashware does not work in Windows 10 even with Tuna files. Race Render another programme does but the free version you only get a short flight.

Hello everyone

You can not connect with online? Please teach if there is a manual setting method.
I could use it for about a week but now I can not use it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trienchieu369