Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Wizard

Oh somebody said they thought it starts vibrating......I am so bad at answering on time. Hey question? the wizard does not have wifi so it cannot control the camera at all correct? not even turn it on and off? I thought I saw that if you push the magic button and vid button it stops/starts camera?

from the manual:
Aircraft Status LED
Battery full:LED solid green
Battery 50%:LED blinking green twice every 2 seconds
Battery 25%:LED blinking green once every 2 seconds
Low Voltage Warning of the Aircraft:
LED blinking red quickly, the Wizard™ vibrating for 2
seconds once continuously.

Wizard Power LED:
Powered On: LED solid green
During Charging: LED solid red
Charging Completed: Red LED off
Low Voltage Warning of the Wizard™:
Low Battery--- LED blinking green twice every 2 seconds
Low Voltage--- LED blinking green once every 2 seconds
Power Cut-off---LED blinking red quickly, the Wizard™
vibrating for 2 seconds once continuously.

The Wizard™ CAN'T replace the Personal Ground
Station/Remote Controller because it has no Wifi.

CAMERA CONTROLS
Any camera control including photo taking or video
recording should be operated on Mobile Apps, which can
be downloaded from Google Play Store or APP Store. The
detailed information can be referred to relevant User
Manuals on the official website: www. yuneec.com
NOTICE: The control radius range of camera control is
within 295 ft (90 m).
CAUTION: When using the Wizard™, if it keeps vibrating
continuously, it indicates the hardware in the Wizard™
malfunction. Please send it to the official service center for
maintenance.

Me thinks the Red Button should have at least been on the side or the back in a protected area.
It seems to visible and easy a place to have a sudden crash having it right in front. Some of us have lost brain moments.

from the manual:
Aircraft Status LED
Battery full:LED solid green
Battery 50%:LED blinking green twice every 2 seconds
Battery 25%:LED blinking green once every 2 seconds
Low Voltage Warning of the Aircraft:
LED blinking red quickly, the Wizard™ vibrating for 2
seconds once continuously.

Wizard Power LED:
Powered On: LED solid green
During Charging: LED solid red
Charging Completed: Red LED off
Low Voltage Warning of the Wizard™:
Low Battery--- LED blinking green twice every 2 seconds
Low Voltage--- LED blinking green once every 2 seconds
Power Cut-off---LED blinking red quickly, the Wizard™
vibrating for 2 seconds once continuously.
That sounds dumb, according to Wizard manual you posted , how would you tell if the Wizard or Aircraft has low battery warning if they both have the same color blinking sequence for the low aircraft and wizard warning? Is the first part of the above posted for the wizard or blinks on the H ? Dumbfounded!

The Wizard power led is at the bottom right; the aircraft status light is the third led on the top row..

Short Press once camera icon lights? Press Short again, led blinks once is recording ? A lot to be desired for instructions to us!:mad:

Short Press once camera icon lights? Press Short again, led blinks once is recording ? A lot to be desired for instructions to us!:mad:
You have to hold the "magic" center button, then press either the left button for photo, or the right button for video. If you press the video button, the led will blink to let you know the video started. Still much better to use a tablet for photo/video when using the wizard.

You have to hold the "magic" center button, then press either the left button for photo, or the right button for video. If you press the video button, the led will blink to let you know the video started. Still much better to use a tablet for photo/video when using the wizard.
Thanks ! Got it! Is there a app on Google Play for camera functions? if so do you know the name of app? Thanks Allan !

All of this is so much to remember. Im gonna have to bring a binder and notes to get this down.. plan on using the wizard tomorrow but need to brush up on even doing the dang compass calibration on it. Sigh.

Ok I just got back from flying with the wizard. It is totally confusing trying to run the wizard And the st 16. When I fly just with the wizard my camera just hangs there does nothing I tried to press the record button and it did nothing. I guess it would be cool if you have two people in a vehicle but I had my son ride his bike with the wizard and I operated the ST 16. We will see how the video turned out

Such a user-friendly system lol!! You guys must be tech geniuses to remember all of that for the Wizard. I'm still learning to just fly with this thing! Broke my first 2 props today................ and yes, like someone else said, they are VERY brittle! Nothing left of one but the center hub lol!! I won't use auto-land anymore, it always seems to jump and skip when landing.

Here you go, my wife was doing the camera. Kinda scary seeing the H just flying around not knowing if it is just going to fly away.........LOL.......
I had the wizard in the basket for a little while then I kinda go scared

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my