Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thermal Typhoon H by CopterSource.com

Reaction score
Test2_large.jpg

We have been working on this project for months, and we now have a thermal imaging Typhoon H!

Let me know what you guys think!

Typhoon H Thermal Edition

Interesting, Laura. I remember your comment about the first FLIR camera you tried. Obviously for specialized use.
Good luck and thanks for posting.

Reactions: Laura Turbeville
Guys have been putting Flirs on their Typhoon G's for over a year now. Lots of videos on Youtube of the Typhoon G with Flir :)

Do you have one, FJ? Are they worth the money? For ???

I wish I did Ray but no. I chatted with the guy who made the videos and got the wiring dia. but thats as far as I went. The cost is just to much for this old retired guy :)

The cost of the cameras Laura is a show stopper for me. Its a product for a specialized group of people.

We are putting together a product for everyone whom already has the H and doesn't need the whole package. We were just excited and anxious to launch the completed project! Also for the guys just wanting the camera, we are a distributor for Infrared Cameras Inc and can provide you with just the camera as well. Different color palettes and lenses are available, they are just custom manufactured and built per order. Just let us know what you need!

Reactions: photomike72
LOL
The over $2000 price tag for a Flir camera to go chase Bunny Rabbits around is just not going to happen :)

We are putting together a product for everyone whom already has the H and doesn't need the whole package. We were just excited and anxious to launch the completed project! Also for the guys just wanting the camera, we are a distributor for Infrared Cameras Inc and can provide you with just the camera as well. Different color palettes and lenses are available, they are just custom manufactured and built per order. Just let us know what you need!
Does it(The Infra Red Camera) need the ST24 to fly/film with it? Or can you just buy the camera period and it works with your ST16? Nothing needed but to buy the camera works? Do you know ballpark the $$$ for the camera ? Thanks Laura

Reactions: photomike72
Laura, your very quiet! And I know your viewing your thread! LOL ! Answers please!:rolleyes: ( I seeee youuuuu!)

Does it(The Infra Red Camera) need the ST24 to fly/film with it? Or can you just buy the camera period and it works with your ST16? Nothing needed but to buy the camera works? Do you know ballpark the $$$ for the camera ? Thanks Laura

Hey DC!! Sorry!! I left my computer on at work, and I just got home! It's been a long day :cool:

Yes, it needs the ST24. The ST16 will not work, it doesn't have the needed profiles. That's why we had to utilize and custom program the ST24.

The camera will not work with just sty ST16, no.

The camera alone without the gimbal, custom harness, is $2,495. But you can't just buy the camera and it works... believe me, we tried :D

Hey DC!! Sorry!! I left my computer on at work, and I just got home! It's been a long day :cool:

Yes, it needs the ST24. The ST16 will not work, it doesn't have the needed profiles. That's why we had to utilize and custom program the ST24.

The camera will not work with just sty ST16, no.

The camera alone without the gimbal, custom harness, is $2,495. But you can't just buy the camera and it works... believe me, we tried :D
So the gimbal is mandatory to operate the camera? Your wording above has lost me ! LOL !:confused: Can you put a price for "All" I need to operate with this camera, i.e : St 24, Camera, Gimbal any software? Thanks Laura-Basically so a package to Plug N Play!;)

Reactions: mwfoshee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval