Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

THIS BREEZE IS GREAT. How about yours?

Reaction score
Hi all. Beat for the New Year to all fellow Breezers etc.. Well that's out of the way now so to cary on.

I was very very careful when mine arrived to make absolutely sure that all was done correctly. I was ultra careful because the lasttime I had a quad it was a complete lemon and it put me riight off quads. However now I am at it again.
I got it to the point of ready to fly on the bench and all seemed good to go. So out we went and it flew perfectly as far as I tried it, I did use just the Pilot, and Selfie modes only so far. I even went out onto the moors to do the calibration so there was NO chance of amy magnetic interference. I think that is where a lot of people come unstuck and they have problems down the line as seem to be recorded on these forums.

Where I live a decent day to fly, that is with little wind is the excpetion rather than the rule, so what to do about that. I just noticed the Flight Sim dongle thing, On reading about it I see that it is compatible with ALL YUNEEC controllers.

I just got the new Breeze one, and what a lovely little beast that is. The goggles are a bit tricky, but I have really mo use for that as I only want to control the Breeze with REAL sticks, the virtual ones are a pain for me
Again as above I connected it all up on the bench and yes, it is all there, even the camera tilt works. but until I can actuyally go and fly it I have to wait for a decent day.

So my question is this, do any of the techies out there think it will work, the SIM that is, as it uses the YUNEEC wifi system for all their quads, I think it should but I will see if there are any comments on here befor I part with some cash. All the stores are closed until Jan 3 so I can't ask for now.

Cheers
D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval