Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

This Forum is Awesome!

Reaction score
A big shout out to this forum and all the experienced pilots and photographers that are always so helpful and willing to give up their time to help Newbu's like me.

I was a Part 61 pilot for over forty years but can't fly anymore and miss it. I've also been fascinated with photography but never made time to pursue that interest until now.

I'm having the time of my life with my Typhoon H Pro however, the learning curve has been very steep and I'm very grateful.

A big shout out to this forum and all the experienced pilots and photographers that are always so helpful and willing to give up their time to help Newbu's like me.
I was a Part 61 pilot for over forty years but can't fly anymore and miss it. I've also been fascinated with photography but never made time to pursue that interest until now.
I'm having the time of my life with my Typhoon H Pro however, the learning curve has been very steep and I'm very grateful.
It's great to share your excitement. This is the most fun I've ever had with my clothes on. Even though I've flown Yuneec birds since they were first released I learn something new every day. I gave up flying when I got out of the Air Force in 1970 and I have to admit I like this better with my feet on the ground.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace