Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

This is exactly how it's been for the past 2 weeks trying to fly.

LOL, yeah, Michigan. It was 70 here the other day while at the same time it was 20 in Fargo, go figure. Oh, BTW, it was 38 here the next day. I felt that same way as in that video, I was looking out, perfectly calm, went in, grabbed my drone, made it back outside only to see the trees whipping and umbrellas layed flat.

LMAO Steve.
Have to love our Michigan weather.
My darn batteries have more discharge cycles on the charger than they do in my Aircraft.

Same here in the U.K.
The weather was perfect for a fly on Friday and O.K. ish yesterday, but today is very windy.

Some months ago I wanted to do a test flight of my H after a firmware update and so since the weather looked good for a fly I went to do a few errands I needed to do. When I got back the weather still looked great so I went into my house to get the H and by the time I came out again...a matter of minutes...it was raining.

Ya, northern Wisconsin teased us with a warm March. Ice went out and so did my airspace, at least until the dock went in. That was early April. Ever since, been cold, rainy, and windy, so... the pontoon is still in the garage.

Without a rescue craft at the ready, I have been limited to flying around the driveway, between the tall trees, just practicing low level flight. Oh, and trying Ty Pilot's broken line rate stuff (which is cool, by the way, if you haven't read the post yet). I can go straight up without a problem. Trouble is, I can't get too far away without the trees getting between my H and the ST16. Not one to poke fun at Mr. Murphy, or tease the fates..

Thought this weekend might be better, having the neighborhood dock-in party (helping the rest catch up). Thought about launching the boat once again, but six inches or more of the white stuff predicted for tomorrow [Monday] so... a few more days to wait.

Maybe the rest of the week will be better. Opening fishing, the Kentucky Derby, Talladega all this coming weekend. Gotta mean the real spring has to start soon, doesn't it?

;):D:)

Hang in there, ya'all!

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22