Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thphoon H Telemetry File Breakdown request

Reaction score
Hello all;
I am new to the drone world, and as you can see by my screen name, I have managed to systematically crash my T/H with perfection. Even though I did all the homework and flight training (With cheaper drones) prior to my unwanted expertise. In the process, I have become quite interested in deciphering the telemetry files for my failed flights. I get a good, general idea of the info, but need clarification on the descriptions at the top of each column. (Windows Excel file format. Columns A-V) I know that column A is a time stamp. Column B (fsk-rssl) I think is throttle position. Column C is Drone battery voltage. Column D is current, FOR WHAT? E is self explanatory, but listed in METERS and as confirmed by Yuneec tech support, cannot be converted to imperial units. That's ok. I figured out how to do it on my end. E and F are also self explanatory. G is tas. What the heck is that ? I'm not gonna bore you with going through the rest of the columns, (That go all the way to V) as I am not sure what they represent. I'm sure that somebody out there can offer a better breakdown of all the columns, and would appreciate it if it would be posted. You-Tube vids only address the fact that telemetry files are there, and how to retrieve them. Yuneec tech support also mirrors that. Nobody breaks them down. I ask that you experts break the ice on this and better educate us all (Including the Yuneec Techs). Thanks in advance for any efforts provided.

Thank you Rayray. The file really helped clear things up for me. Now I can go through the 250 page report (For 20 minutes of flight) and analyze the numbers to see where things went wrong or I screwed up in flight control. I know that I could send them off to Yuneec and have them analyze it, but I'm a DIY kind of guy. When I get into something new, I like to know all the angles and details of what I'm doing. Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop