Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Time on ST 16

Reaction score
Hello...
I remember some talk about the ST16 time reverting back one hour when setting new time.
I just received and sent back a returned fixed unit and the time was set on the controller.

I set my new controller in the settings panel to Eastern Time Zone and set the date and time.
Hit DONE all times and the time shows on the android tablet, but when I go into the HOME or Typhoon APP
part, the time resets itself back one hour. I just updated the controllers firmware thinking that would fix it,
but it doesn't show correct time.
Has anyone figured out how to set the time and make it show correctly?
Thanks !

I gave up on it, maybe a Daylight Savings flaw. I just pretend I'm in New York City.

Hi I still have the same issue with keeping the right time I was told so many reasons why it will not keep the right time from Yuneec tec support I was told they are working on it . I think That they are waiting for the time to go back to daylight savings time that's the fix "the new update"lol

Reactions: Sparkorc
Seaair7- You are probably right I just got my TH back from Yuneec CS for other issues, and yes the clock is still one hour out so no fix yet!

I am in the pacific time zone when my cell is saying 6:00pm the ST-16 time is 5:00pm I just don't get it my friends keeps the right time wtf Yuneec what's up

I think it is tremendous that so many countries have teamed up with Yuneec to solve the ST16 time problem for the winter here in the UK. Perhaps this cooperation can be extended to solve some more of the world's problems.

I'm in Florida and I just let the S-16 think I am in Brazil....Problem solved, at least for me.

I think I may have a workaround as was having the same issue.

Go to PAD and tablet settings => date & time and set the correct time of your location. Go out of settings using the back button, but don't go back to FPV view. Switch off the ST16.

Switch back on and check the time in the FPV.

This has worked for me.

Go to PAD and tablet settings => date & time and set the correct time of your location. Go out of settings using the back button, but don't go back to FPV view. Switch off the ST16.

This has worked for me.
I did that but as soon as it connects to the H the time goes back one hour

This has worked for me.

Ah... maybe not... Still the same after GPS lock. A fix it shall have to be.

Ah... maybe not... Still the same after GPS lock. A fix it shall have to be.
It keeps the right time until it connects to the H I myself thought it was fixed after all the updates but nothing I've got a RMA saffron Yuneec I am returning it today there about a2 hour drive but I am sending it by UPS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop