Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Top end on h drone

Reaction score
Anyone ever go faster than 52 on the base h model?and what's the fastest you've ever gone on other yuneec drones?this is what happened to me.i guess when it fell out of the sky it was my fault???
087b4bcec745373bc796bb60d94d12d8.jpg
7416df4906499d3d9c55ace0466c7b41.jpg

It's repairable.
Obviously you were flying with GPS off. When doing so you have to exercise a great deal of care. As you increase speed the aircraft will loose altitude so you have to start with a much higher altitude than you would expect. Otherwise it will simply fly into the ground very fast. I think the highest speed I have seen was around 55 mph.

Anyone ever go faster than 52 on the base h model?and what's the fastest you've ever gone on other yuneec drones?this is what happened to me.i guess when it fell out of the sky it was my fault???
087b4bcec745373bc796bb60d94d12d8.jpg
7416df4906499d3d9c55ace0466c7b41.jpg
Were you flying it with string or something holding it together?

Were you flying it with string or something holding it together?
Just saw post I'm horrible at this.yeah my friend crashed it and I didn't do a proper recovery to her.so it's. No wonder it dropped out of sky.thanks for post.

Just saw post I'm horrible at this.yeah my friend crashed it and I didn't do a proper recovery to her.so it's. No wonder it dropped out of sky.thanks for post.
I can't believe it even managed to fly like that. That kind of determination is priceless.

Reactions: rory
Honestly, I don't understand the "need for speed" people have with drones like the TH480. I also don't understand the need to fly as far away as you can and still return. I'm not finding fault, I just don't understand why these are important to some pilots.

Speed doesn't make for good videos or photos. If speed is important why not fly an FPV racing drone?

Honestly, I don't understand the "need for speed" people have with drones like the TH480. I also don't understand the need to fly as far away as you can and still return. I'm not finding fault, I just don't understand why these are important to some pilots.

Speed doesn't make for good videos or photos. If speed is important why not fly an FPV racing drone?
I agree. My best video is obtained while i'm flying quite slowly ( or even stationary) always keeping it in mind that I can always speed things up a bit in post if required (and I often do). Just try not to catch any moving vehicles or people in shot to avoid that 'Charlie Chaplin' effect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrywilliams