Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Totaled Typhoon H

Share the telemetry and we can see what happened - the button press is recorded along with all the other data so we can see what led up to your crash..

Share the telemetry and we can see what happened - the button press is recorded along with all the other data so we can see what led up to your crash..
Ill have the st16 back in a week or so, along with whats left of the typhoon.

It doesn't look completely wasted, it actually looks repairable, but since you are still in warranty do fight for it.

If you do get your ST16 back you should share the telemetry. It records a Lot of info.

Good luck!

It doesn't look completely wasted, it actually looks repairable, but since you are still in warranty do fight for it.

If you do get your ST16 back you should share the telemetry. It records a Lot of info.

Good luck!
They insist i held dow the shut down button and didnt realize it, LMFAO! They just dont wanna take responsibility.

They insist i held dow the shut down button and didnt realize it, LMFAO! They just dont wanna take responsibility.
I gotta say that if Yuneec have had your ST16, then they would have seen your telemetry which may account for them suggesting pilot error.

Did an Eagle kick it's butt?

The telemetry doesn't lie. In some cases it may terminate at a bad time but it doesn't lie. If Yuneec is saying you held down the disarm button it's very likely because the telemetry had proof of it. Too bad about your H though. Hopefully you get it back together.

Reactions: FlushVision

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet