Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

Trouble with binding H920 and CGO4 (Also need ST24 manual)

Discussion in 'Tornado H920 Help' started by Tekman67, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Tekman67

Greetings.

I am a happy owner with both a q500+ and an H920 with CGO4.
    I've flown the H920 ship a couple times with no issues. However, now that I have the CGO4 hooked up, I have video from it but it just hangs there and wobbles back and forth like it has a mild case of sluggish Parkinson's. Of course there is not yet any manual for the ST24 radio and it's in depth options. Anyone out there have some experience here? Thanks.

2. Luke

I had fits with the (camera) on my Q500 4K for weeks and was mystified. I'm no geek and was pulling my hair out. I posted a video here somewhere I called "Shake, Rattle and Roll" (an Elvis song) and the camera in the gamble was doing the weirdest things, but I believe I had a few odd files on the SD card I had placed in the camera that were causing the problems. The files were locked (nothing would allow me to delete them) so I went to Best Buy and bought a new 16 gb mini SD card and it worked.

3. Doc52

Have you seen ...

4. Doc52

5. Doc52

Funny thing - I needed that docco - forgot all about it and ended up having a chat with the Drone Ranger .... he went through the same thing that this document does ... do it works.
    Thanks Mr Drone Ranger.

6. Doc52

Also an interesting docco on wiping the St24 and starting again.

Attached Files: