Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Troubleshooting Intel RealSense Module

Rok

Reaction score
Are there any diagnostic procedures for troubleshooting the RealSense module of a Typhoon H?

When my YTH-UAV powers up; the RS module shows a red glimmer in one of its portals; however, the ST16 always reports 'OBS FAIL; or OBStacle NOT AVaiLable'

This is usually followed by a display warning, 'OBS. Avoidance is not available' whenever it is in Obstacle Avoidance mode.

It will perform 'Follow Me' task; however, there is no indication that it detects objects.

How does one determine if the problem is the RS module or the ST16?

Have a nice day.

Is the drone new? Has the RS ever worked? Are you in the air when you switch it on?
If your answers are yes, no, yes and you're in the USA I suggest you call Yuneec. Call, don't email....1-844-898-6332
Good luck.

No; and not that I know of; and it seems as though the S3 switch activation has occurred before (power off), during (start motors) and after (airborne); UAV startup; never any indication of OA service.

I reckon I will give them a call simply because they seem to be nice chaps.

Thank you for your response; have a nice day.

Regards,

I had this issue with my H and it was resolved with a firmware update. Obs avoid would never come on, in the air, ground, landing gear feet up or down. After firmware all was working properly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop