Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon G GoPro to 4K conversion?

Lol:) I actually just sold my dji 4k because it never made me feel confident about flying. I probably took it out like 3x max. All 3 were just in a school field near my home.
I hope typhoon will be as awesome as I am expecting it to be.

By the way, the official video never mentioned this but, does the typhoon use GLONASS like the breeze?

Refurbished is ok right? I mean it goes through quality checks and all that? Got a yuneec typhoon from bestbuy for 449 and it comes with the 4k cam and go pro gimbal and 2 gimbal grips. It's either that or a yuneec breeze for 499

Why does the st10 have an SD card slot at the bottom? Doesn't the SD card go into the cgo3?

There is a place for a sd card in the camera for the hd video, and the card in the ST10 is for flight logs and other info along with low quality video of what is seen on the screen. i also have a refurbished Typhoon G and cg03 camera and gimble. got it from woot as bundle.

There is a place for a sd card in the camera for the hd video, and the card in the ST10 is for flight logs and other info along with low quality video of what is seen on the screen. i also have a refurbished Typhoon G and cg03 camera and gimble. got it from woot as bundle.

Did you get the complete package? Mine had a broken "refurbished" seal. Also was missing the lanyard and the m58 transmitter was just dangling around stuck on to the foam.

How has yours been so far? Works as it should?

Mine was also a refurb, missing the lanyard. Lol. Mine has been great, just the learning curve was a little on the pricey side with props. Lol. Useded mine on Easter, worked great.

Used mine once but at one point it lost or turned off the GPS by itself and wouldn't respond. Luckily I was trying to land it at that time and it was like 3 inches from the ground, but it still turned over since I didn't have any control and it hit an inclined part of the field. No damage though

If your GoPro is a Hero 4 black or silver gopro has an update that will take out the fish eye. It called liner mode I think and works great.
Have a ? about the Go Pro 3+ if U don't mind. What makes the jerking motion when you film video from the gopro? There's a setting wrong?
Thanks for reading
hyflyer1/EdK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430