Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon g parts....

Reaction score
crash....gb-203 has a circuit board etc. I need to replace. I need to know the best source(s) for stock replacement parts?
Thank a lot!

I had the same happen. pulled a wire from the back side of the board. Cant just buy the part from Yuneec. UGH. I had to send the gimbal to the factory. I haven't heard back on the status. If the factory can't repair it, I'm thinking of trying carolinadrones.com and maybe they sell the board. Seems to me a person should be able to buy ANY part from the "manufacturer" Oh well.....

I had the same happen. pulled a wire from the back side of the board. Cant just buy the part from Yuneec. UGH. I had to send the gimbal to the factory. I haven't heard back on the status. If the factory can't repair it, I'm thinking of trying carolinadrones.com and maybe they sell the board. Seems to me a person should be able to buy ANY part from the "manufacturer" Oh well.....
That's a bit discouraging...thanks for your information. If you think of it, could you let me know how it goes with the factory repairs?
Thanks again

Tom,
Got this email today.
Looks like they have the piece in hand. Now to see how much they want to repair it. New gimbal is $300 +/- so might just go that route. Will keep this updated per your request.

media.nl

Update for Case 2402 - "CRASHED DRONE/ BROKEN GB203"

We received your GB203 gimbal mount in for repair on 4/25/2016 I'll have our techs repair your gimbal wires and double check everything else on it, like your gimbal, IMU, main board. Once were done with the repairs we will put it through our 27 point inspection test before we box it up and ship it out to you. We will have you flying in no time. Thanks for choosing YUNEEC USA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone