Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon G update

Reaction score
Just got my Done back from warranty work. It was only a week old when I sent it in. Total time including shipping was 5 weeks. The ST-10+ also went in as requested. I wasn't totally satisfied with the repair service, but the biggest problem now is when I go to land, the drone wants to hover. After calibrating everything, it still doesn't land solidly, and the slightest breeze makes it want to drift and correct itself. A call to Yuneec result was them telling me too many people were having problems landing hard so they softened the landing, and everything that goes back to Yuneec gets the latest upgrade, weather you want it or not. The tec asked me if it would eventually land...I said yes....and he told me that if it will land, they wouldn't do anything else, and anything else would be at a cost to me. The ST-10 was another issue. My first Yuneec product...may be my last.

I have the same behavior on mine. It flipped once because of a wind gust while it was just touching the ground. I disable it once I get near or to the ground now. Trying to hit a small target is just about impossible when it bounces around when it gets to the ground. I hope they reconsider this "feature."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix