Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H 4-Port LiPo Battery Balance Charger

Reaction score
I've been reading the specs on this unit and the user manual says that to discharge your batteries, you should already be at 50% charge because it could take 8 hours to discharge. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm considering buying one -- mainly for the battery maintenance, but it seems kind of dumb to have to discharge your batteries before discharging?! Like washing dishes before putting them in the dishwasher!! Thoughts / Experience?

I have one and did just cycle 4 batteries this past weekend.
It was no big deal I had used them all to 14.9 anyways it took just under 6hrs to complete the whole cycle.
Today I used up 2 batteries and I swear they lasted longer than ever. I actually got bored of flying. Put those 2 in to charge and they took just under 50min to charge.
I'm very happy with the venom typhoon H pro charger.
It's not like your gonna always cycle them all the time, I just did it to try the charger and confirm it works.
Best thing I've bought for the H yet.

Last edited:
I have one and did just cycle 4 batteries this past weekend.
It was no big deal I had used them all to 14.9 anyways it took just undressed 6hrs to complete the whole cycle.
Today I used up 2 batteries and I swear they lasted longer than ever. I actually got bored of flying. Put those 2 in to charge and they took just under 50min to charge.
I'm very happy with the venom typhoon H pro charger.
It's not like your gonna always cycle them all the time, I just did it to try the charger and confirm it works.
Best thing I've bought for the H yet.

Thanks -- good information -- sounds like a good investment. Especially for the recycling part.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49