Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. JohnL

Don't know whether to LOL or cry out in frustration. Yesterday I received my Polar Pro ND filter set in anticipation of my YTH. Today I received two spare batteries I ordered (thinking they wouldn't arrive until the 1st week of June) in anticipation of my YTH. Tomorrow will arrive my boost antennas from FPVLR in anticipation of my YTH. But <sniff>, I don't yet have my YTH!!:(

DroneClone likes this.
  2. yufasa

Still waiting on my batteries but I also have the antennas and filters and I am also waiting on my H. Got a tracking number at last but it is still in CA while I am on the east cost. hopefully I will have it by the end of the week.
    Where did you order batteries? I ordered from Aces but apparently his stock dried up and now I am left hanging.

3. raymond captuo

seems like the backpack has gone up in price on some sites...from $149 to $189.....anyone know where there are some in stock?

4. Pharkas

There is a lot of price gouging right now. On some sights batteries are selling for $140 as well. Supply vs demand

5. DroneClone

John, why not the itelite DBS, they are so much more killer!

6. Dezzzy.D

where'd you guys get the antennas?

7. DroneClone

I got mine from SkyDrone in Iowa, $ 109.00

8. JohnL

Hey DroneClone. No particular reason as they are both similar in performance AFAICT. I chose the FPVLR mostly because I didn't want a big "panel" which I had to then clip on to my Tx. I also had a talk with the guy at FPVLR and he was so professional with me that I couldn't resist. Not trying to disparage the IteliteDBS at all as it seems like equal (maybe even superior) technology. Lastly, to me the fact that I could mount/dismount these relatively small antennas in just a few seconds was a real plus for me.

Cristian and DroneClone like this.
  9. JohnL

I live in Europe (Spain) so I ordered from a site here that had them. Not the dist. I bought (and am still waiting on delivery) my YTH from, mind you. He didn't have any extras to sell.

10. PRnNJs FINEST

John, I feel your pain....I was in the same boat all the accessories and no H. But do not fret, it will come soon!!!! I flew out to 5000ft with the ITELITE DBS antenna today and felt like I could push it some more. Never lost signal, no lag, nothing !!! That antenna is well worth the money.

JohnL likes this.
  11. raymond captuo

its seems that yuneec raised the prices on the backpack and the batteries....you will shortly see all dealers raise the price....backpack now $190 and batteries now $140.....that sucks YUNEEC.....WTF

12. HarveyC

ACES shows the price of the backpack to be $149, see YUNEEC TYPHOON H BACKPACK I don't know if it's in stock or not, give them a try

13. gezzo

Still waiting for my H from Carolina Dronz, was told that I was going to get one from their shipment today, but still no sign of any tracking number....This is really disappointing, I've heard nothing but glowing reviews from these guys, but I keep getting false reports from them on the status of my order.

14. DroneClone

No bad decision John, I also like the easy on and off of the FPVLR, but was told the YTH has Linear antennas, and from what I gathered the FPVLR are Circular Polarized? I Just had great success with my Phantoms using the DBS, but side by side, I bet they are the same all around!

15. Cogito

Got two batteries this weekend from Samy's (Los Angeles) $109 ea, and just (back) ordered backpack at B&H for $149.

Yuneec_Usa likes this.
  16. Yurs Truly

a quick youtube guide on buying/replacing your antenna

17. Tecneek

Can the yuneec backpack pass the U.S. carry-on luggage baggage size checker?

18. deMARCOman

Thanks! I just ordered the Polar ND Filters too! If you use coupon code "sharkpro" you'll get 15% off.[​IMG]

Andyy likes this.
  19. JohnL

Update: Just found out I won't have my Typhoon until June 3 at the earliest. Crap!:mad: