Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H advance, Pro or Pro RS?

i see... my problem is that i got to have one of them next week

A Pro Realsense should work out of the box being the latest off the factory floor. No doubt improvements have been incorporated such as focussing the lens properly before despatch. Rushing into a purchase for a specific project without testing and preparation time is asking for trouble whatever the make and model you decide on.

Ok sorry don't need to be a dick about it

Sorry I didn't think I was , I was just trying to put right the confusion about what a pro is .
I had the same idea that pro means realsense , but in the Q & A s , for the pro I was looking at it said "this is the sonic only model powered by intel realsense , but without the intel realsense module fitted" ..

Yes .. totally confusing. .

Sorry I didn't think I was , I was just trying to put right the confusion about what a pro is .
I had the same idea that pro means realsense , but in the Q & A s , for the pro I was looking at it said "this is the sonic only model powered by intel realsense , but without the intel realsense module fitted" ..

Yes .. totally confusing. .
I thought it came with it because at my local Best buy they advertise the pro as a package including te real sense for $1,899 and I don't see an advance "pro" bundle at all

I'm going to muddy the waters, I was considering buying the H, then heard that the H with Real Sense went on sale last week (with xtra battery, wizard and soft pack), then went to my dealer who said that the H I was going to buy can be upgraded with Real Sense - in two months. ???? I am so confused, I froze my credit card in a block of ice for the time being until I can understand all of this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33