Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Ricky

Yuneec uk say there's a 5 week wait for new backpacks.
    Does anyone know where they are in stock.
    Thanks.
    Ricky

2. Dirtrider71

Magiccitydrones.com in US has some in stock, but limited supply.

3. Luckyleaf

That sucks ! Seems like the UK has all the batteries and the US has the back packs !

4. Ricky

Amazon USA are selling backpacks for $177 with free shipping, Yuneec UK should have a delivery in 3 weeks, which if I ordered a backpack from Amazon would probably take 2 weeks to arrive, not sure if the $177 quoted by Amazon is a fair price.
    I ended up getting spare batteries from a camera shop in England £99 each free delivery within the UK

5. Luckyleaf

Good price on the batteries ! , I got 3 extra @ £109 each including delivery, just a bit of a pain dragging the box around as if you just came from the shop

6. Milt

I ordered one Thursday after sending them an email to make sure they were in stock. after about an hour I received an email
    back from a gal named Tanya and she said they still had some left, but were flying off the shelve. $149.00.
    I ordered it on the spot and it was 12:30 pm and they shipped it out that afternoon UPS with tracking number and I will have it Monday,
    now that is service.

7. Dirtrider71

Tanya took great care of me too. Ordered and had it the next day. You'll be very happy. It's a little big. Lol, but it's light on your back!!

Milt likes this.
  8. Ricky

Thanks for info I'll e mail her and see if I can get one shipped.
    I was online yesterday, I came across 3 sites in UK who said they have backpack in stock, when I proceeded to buy I was informed by all 3 sites that I was away to buy a product that was not in stock, I would be put on a list and one would be delivered to me as soon as stock arrived. One site said I could be waiting up to 8 weeks for delivery.

9. QuadBart

Just ordered today from MCD. It took my credit card. Hoping that meant they still had some...

10. Milt

Just wondering if your order for the backpack went through ok, did they still have some in stock, I get mine tomorrow Monday
    morning, it was shipped ups. I go to the building and pick it up before they open because I retired from UPS after 37 years
    with them, so I can just walk in while the sort is going down, Don't like to wait for my driver to get to my house in the
    late afternoon.

11. Ricky

Hey Milt, thanks for the interest, I've mailed them on delivery schedule & shipping costs before I commit to a sale, expecting to hear something Mon morning

12. QuadBart

I was able to successfully order. I've yet to receive an email saying its being processed or something to indicate its instock or on its way..

13. Ricky

Just received email from Tanya @MCD.
    They don't ship outside the USA. I'm just going to have to wait until they're for sale here in UK.