Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H camera issues/quality

Hi CaptainDrone :)
I do live in Ontario, CA. I actually drove past the Yuneec head office yesterday (5 mins from home). They were closed to the public, but someone was working in the warehouse and I saw a drone flying back and forth overhead. I don't think it was an H, it looked bigger.
Anyway, I have decided to go for the typhoon H, Yuneec being so close and having such good customer service was a big part of that.
I bought mine on Amazon for $1200 inc. the Wizard Wand and 12 months to pay for it, free shipping and no tax, so I was happy.
I even managed to find a couple of extra batteries today locally for $109 and again was happy because I know how hard they have been to come by for people, especially at a price less than $139.
So, for now, the Drone Gods are smiling on me, it arrives next week, So between now and then, I am going to start reading the manual I downloaded.

Alain,

Great score on the batteries. As a Typhoon owner we'll be seeing more of you on the forum. With Yuneec being so close, you've certainly made the right choice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval