Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H case question

Reaction score
I'm kinda tired of the backpack/styrofoam case that my H came in. It works fine but you've got to remove the batteries and charger parts to remove the H. Lately I've been leaving the charger at home but that's going to bite me in the a$$ one day. What I would like is a hard case that doesn't weigh 20 pounds empty, carries more than two batteries, and doesn't cost upwards of $250. I found a HUL dedicated case on fleabay for about $65 but it has mixed reviews. A precut, soft foam rubber inside would be a plus.
All that said, what is everyone using?

https://www.amazon.com/CasePro-Yuneec-Typhoon-Black-CP-YUN-TY-H/dp/B01EZW7XVC/

That's what I use. It doesn't meet your cost or weight requirements, but it carries everything I need and is durable enough to stand up to the abuse of being checked luggage on an airliner. I think there were a few similar offerings that had less durable cases (relatively speaking, these SKB/pelican cases can be thrown about all day long) for more appealing prices.

Reactions: Racepro60
I use the hul bag myself. It hold up to 4 battery's,chargers and other accessories. It's not the type of bag that could take a realy hard drop or a good squish. But it does a good job at keeping things safe. The inner foam is very soft , sometimes I think to soft. Things drop down the slotted holes to far and hard to get thing's back out. Outer covering is of a good nylon good stitching. Overall a good bag tho. I cam say for a backpack fully loaded it weighs a ton. Not sure if that helps.

If you use the magnifying glass at the top right of each page, it will bring up the search function for the forum. (Not a Google search). Search on cases, you will get all kinds of hits. There are some home made ones as well as commercially made ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinlevin