Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - CGO3+ Pan problems

Reaction score
Hello People,

I have been using Typhoon H since quite sometime now but this problem has never occurred before. I recently bought a new H and having upgraded it to the latest Firmware etc etc the problem is with the CGO3+ as the video shows fine, it tilts up and down, but does not pan and does not respond to when putting it into Pan mode front.

When i pan it, it makes a click sound like it wants to pan but is stuck sort. Have tried to check gold pins (connectors) from gimbal to H, they look ok.

Any ideas guys, would be grateful!

Tried the gimbal cali and it definitely acts weird and just gets stuck looking fully below. How would a mechanical problem show up?

If the cgo is panning in the gimbal calibration mode there is nothing mechanical.
I do remember there are some issues reported with the gimbal after updating. Did you delete the old flightdata after updating? Maybe best research the Typhoon H discussion forum or try search by the magnifying glass function (upper right in forum screen).

I did indeed delete all flight data, i will try to find out more. Thanks for the help!

I did indeed delete all flight data, i will try to find out more. Thanks for the help!

Remove the camera and make sure nothing is binding on any of the motors. Double check the mount to be sure all tabs are down and seating properly. Start the H with St 16 on and see if camera initializes to level and straight. Do a gimbal calibration and restart after making sure all switches are up and pan knob centered.

Reactions: Rafay
Remove the camera and make sure nothing is binding on any of the motors. Double check the mount to be sure all tabs are down and seating properly. Start the H with St 16 on and see if camera initializes to level and straight. Do a gimbal calibration and restart after making sure all switches are up and pan knob centered.

Ok will try that out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio