Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H compact transport bag

Reaction score
I picked this bag up for 10 bucks and its pretty handy for making the typhoon less bulky when in transport. I also rigged up a old steady grip to work with the CGO3+ and this is the first video i shoot with it.

Reactions: Gomi and Steve Carr
That's a good idea. I've got several of those bags from Harbor Freight.

Yeap those work too but remember to pull the factory landing gear to get the arms to fold in snug. You can do it even if still have the factory gear, take off the screw and just put a pin or a small nail for quick removal.

Nice mod. Could you show how you modified the landing gear to take the prongs? What is the difference in weight between this rig and the standard one?
What was all the backround noise? Someone giving their jet a tune up?

Reactions: Ralphy
It does sound like a jet is nearby. Thats actually the vent fan noise inside the CGO3+ getting picked up by the mic on the CGO3+.

The landing gear is a 3d printed Y with 250mm long 5mm diameter carbon fiber hollow rods.

I can send you the 3d print part for you to try. It saves 30% on weight over the factory one.

Ah... that's why the mic is off by default lol.
The 3D print plans would me great. I have a nephew with a printer that could do the job for me. I am looking for a way to reduce the size of the Typhoon H so that I can get it onboard Ryanair flight. These guys have one of the smallest carry-on case sizes in the industry I really do not want my TH getting tossed into the hold.

Reactions: Ralphy
Ah... that's why the mic is off by default lol.
The 3D print plans would me great. I have a nephew with a printer that could do the job for me. I am looking for a way to reduce the size of the Typhoon H so that I can get it onboard Ryanair flight. These guys have one of the smallest carry-on case sizes in the industry I really do not want my TH getting tossed into the hold.

PM me your email and ill send you the .stl file

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss