Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - even Google can't help

Reaction score
My computers are in a time warp and 3 months behind as far as finding out anything about Yuneec is concerned.
I'm not sure if it's my technique for searching the web.... But if I do a search for anything to do with "Typhoon, Yuneec or H" all I basically get is items from CES in early January and just a few others re the same clips. Anybody else get the same result?
Nothing of later vintage.I would have thought from a sales point of view, there would be regular releases by the marketing team to generate interest in this lull, to keep in the new release in the spotlight.
Please tell me my computer, tablet and phone don't need replacing!

No, you can relax ! your communicating technologies and Google are just fine!. It's the lousy PR and concern for customers on the part of Yuneec, maybe they closed shop and went in hiding in Mexico so they don't have to go to court in California!

I would have thought from a sales point of view, there would be regular releases by the marketing team to generate interest in this lull, to keep in the new release in the spotlight.
It's the lousy PR and concern for customers on the part of Yuneec, maybe they closed shop and went in hiding in Mexico so they don't have to go to court in California!

I heard that there was a law suit pending, and there's a possibility that they can't release anything until the issues have been resolved. I would rather have things resolved before hand, rather than a million typhoon Hs have been sold, and then the cease, and desist law suit comes down then what?

I heard that there was a law suit pending, and there's a possibility that they can't release anything until the issues have been resolved. I would rather have things resolved before hand, rather than a million typhoon Hs have been sold, and then the cease, and desist law suit comes down then what?
Yeah, a patent dispute, but I don't believe DJI has a leg to stand on with this one! shouldnt be a stop action suit as that take time and heavy proof, we'll see, Just wish Yuneec would get the sock outa their mouths and TALK!

Thank you for your patience and ongoing support. Typhoon H will start shipping next week. We had an overwhelming response and number of pre-orders, and are actively working to keep up with strong demand.

-Team Yuneec.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support. Typhoon H will start shipping next week. We had an overwhelming response and number of pre-orders, and are actively working to keep up with strong demand.

-Team Yuneec.
Will the Yunsim I have for my Q500 work with the H?

-Team Yuneec.
Thanks for the quick response Tim,
When say "start shipping" is that to your dealers or from China.
There's a big difference to customers!
And, does that apply to Australia as well as the US?
I appreciate your help with this, as I think you're aware, there's a huge amount of frustration out there from paying customers who have pre ordered and have no firm news of arrival.

Tim at Yuneec can answer that better than me, but I was told by a Yuneec rep it was a bolt on unit and anyone could do it, also would require a firmware update! That's what i am hoping to do! Let's hear what Tim has to say.

does the $1299 package(us) include the wizard and a backpack...just trying to confirm what was said from a dealer...thanks

I pre-ordered the H and then a backpack and an extra battery from another company as Yuneec did not have them on their website.... but now what's a "Wizard'? and where do I get that?

Oh. Duh. Nevermind --I just Googled it. So I'm assuming the wizard WILL work with the H or is there a special wizard JUST for the H??

Last edited:
A Wizard, is a second controller, looks like a TV remote, does some of the functions of the Main Controller but not all, My "basic" order comes with one, or you can buy from Yuneec

Reactions: deMARCOman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval