Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H firmware archive

As you already said: Maybe you can try to upgrade to 1.25 and then to 1.30 or from 1.27 to 1.30. Hopefully this works then for you.
Did update by different options, the effect is zero. The support service offered to be updated through the USB - I'll try

Hello everybody.

I've created a firmware archive with (almost?) all available firmware's for the H and the ST16:

Typhoon H firmware archive
Latest Firmware Typhoon H V3.04 | Latest Firmware ST16 V03.01.b30 | Last updated on March 19, 2017

Maybe it's useful for somebody :)
Thank you for doing this, it's very useful to me. I find it amazingly difficult to find the firmware version that I want. Why can't yuneec get simples things right.

Reactions: fux
I found how quickly and without problems to update the firmware:
- you need to turn on the ST-16 and connect it to the computer. Open Android, we will see that the firmware with the version number is at the root.
post-661-0-98673600-1491694427.jpg

Delete the unnecessary firmware file and copy the file with the new firmware version to its place. We disconnect the ST-16 from the computer and then go to the system settings and without installing the SD card we include the update of the CT-16. All further manipulations in accordance with the recommendations and training videos on updating the firmware of ST-16.

Now I'm interested in the question, according to your message-

I think you can just install the latest update (I didn't try that, but it should work).

These are the different regions for the included CGO3+ firmware. The transmit power is regulated to the local allowed limit. If you don't want to change your region, please check your installed region before.
  • A - Standard (US)
  • E - Europe
  • F - Australia / New Zealand
  • J - Japan
  • K - Korea / Indonesia

Which version of the firmware includes the highest transmitter power.
I have a standard version of the firmware installed - A, on it I lost a video link at a distance of 420 m in a clean field (Take-off road - sports aerodrome - Length of the strip 890 m). I would very much like to have a video link distance of at least 800 m. How can I achieve this or what firmware to install?

I fly the newest European firmware, ST-16 with flat antenna (and 2 straight ducks). I still have perfect video link over 1000 mtrs.

Cheers!

Reactions: Magic
Hello after installing my newest update V03.01.b30 . In the about controller window under the ST 16 section all that it shows is
System Version : st16_system_v03.01.b30
APK Version: st 16_app_v01.00.45
Doesn't the new version show System
Transmitter
radio

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval