Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Gimbal/Camera missing mounting hardware?

Reaction score
Anyways, so I have had this thing for about a month. It's definitely not the quality I am used to with my old school Hirobo, JetCat etc.. the mount seems to have only two out of the four mounting hardware this normal? Do they come loose? Only about six flights on it.

5ed37daf3a4498b74307f16ca5d6ce95.jpg

3986eb1a598664dc80e81674634f26a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone should make this a sticky since it gets asked so often.

Your camera/gimbal is just the way it is supposed to be. 4 anti-vibration balls and two corner safety pins. Nothing is missing, nothing is deficient or defective, and it works great. Read a few threads in this forum to learn more about your H. You'll likely find it helpful.

Reactions: JKru
Someone should make this a sticky since it gets asked so often.

Your camera/gimbal is just the way it is supposed to be. 4 anti-vibration balls and two corner safety pins. Nothing is missing, nothing is deficient or defective, and it works great. Read a few threads in this forum to learn more about your H. You'll likely find it helpful.

Just figured this out when I searched for the kit. But actually there was something wrong. It came shipped detached from one of the rubber mounts. Using a twist tie and some pressure I was able to repair it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone