Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H GUI

nah dont think so, it does not connect to the computer through that port, besides you update using the sd card

Two questions? On the bottom of the GUI screen, I see a flashing red ball that says SERIAL PORT OPENED. What does that mean? Second question, how do I use the numbers shown on the accelerometer readouts? What are they suppose to be? Thanks

I loaded the Typhoon H GUI on windows 10 but every time I tried to open it got the message "WpfAppTyphoon H has stopped working". I get this just a second or two after opening the program. I tried loading it onto my windows 7 machine keep getting the same message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, still same message what gives?

I loaded the Typhoon H GUI on windows 10 but every time I tried to open it got the message "WpfAppTyphoon H has stopped working". I get this just a second or two after opening the program. I tried loading it onto my windows 7 machine keep getting the same message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, still same message what gives?

Right click and 'run as administrator'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech