Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - Hexacopter, Intel Accident Avoidance, 360 camera -$1.799

Don't need to look at a photo, I am physically here and asked Yuneec. What I posted was their answer.

I'm just curious how much the avoidance module will cost.

Looks like the collision avoidance sensor on the Typhoon H is uni-directional in line with the camera viewing.
Would that mean it only works with the camera going forward and not in any other flight direction relative to the camera viewing?

I'm on waiting list, been watching , we have a
Blade 4K in family and Dji 3 pro. I believe the new H w be the Ole Mans Unit!!!
I like w I see .

Does the ST16 controller have FPV? The pictures that I have seen, which may not be accurate, don't look like it, but I assume it would. Anyone know? Anyone have a picture?

Does the ST16 controller have FPV? The pictures that I have seen, which may not be accurate, don't look like it, but I assume it would. Anyone know? Anyone have a picture?
Do you mean a built-in screen or HDMI output? The answer is YES to both questions. But there is going to be too much signal delay for true "FPV" flying. This MR is designed for smooth camera movements, not FPV racing.

@ Tim Terrones...Do you know yet just how much delay there will be in the video feed to the ST16? Is the signal delay from the processor time of the camera control board, or the wifi transmission?
Also..When an observer connects their device to see the video feed are they connecting to the ST16 or to the CGO3+?

With a one mile range I would think that FPV flying is possible. Not necessarily racing, just flying. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the hex would be visible that far away. Since the controller is new I guess it remains to be seen.

With a one mile range I would think that FPV flying is possible. Not necessarily racing, just flying. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the hex would be visible that far away. Since the controller is new I guess it remains to be seen.
I wonder what the output of the 5.8 Tx is? That is the limiting factor, plus you never want to outfly your control range. Bigger ears on the ST16 will help receive video at that range.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech