Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Cogito

I have a show coming up and the producer suggested drone footage inside a VERY LARGE sound stage. Now I've seen footage of P4s flying inside and I remember that CES demo where the T-H "Avoids a Falling Tree" but that H had "Real Sense" which I'm guessing kept the H at controlled horizontal and vertical positions inside.

I'm sure CCC won't work as it uses GPS, but for free flight, anyone try flying the H inside yet?

2. Dragonflyerthom

How much have you flown your TH? Lots of variables here. Confined space can be easy or hard. Your call. I would try it with no one around first.

3. Cilent1

Of course Ming has!

4. Cogito

My question is: The TH is rock solid outdoors, keeps it's altitude, and position, etc. How solid would it be on an interior stage (or large Hangar?) Yes, I could be constantly on top of the position, I have experience flying r/c, but I'd like to know how solid the camera footage will be.

5. Cogito

Ha! of course he has. Thank you for posting. Contrary to what Ming says, it didn't seem that stable to me.

6. Yuneec_Usa

I perform most of the demos at trade shows in our booth in a 10x10 or 15x30. The machine will drift slightly with no GPS. If you're an experienced rc pilot with no issues flying in any orientation you will not have any issues. You will also notice the cyclic feels more linear (less expo) with no GPS.

7. CAPTAINDRONE

Nice to know it still works well indoors even without the addition of the IPS module.